Garmon's Shop Day 08!! Decided!!!

Last year peeps were there as early as 8am.....some earlier....

Heck, show up Friday night if ya want...some of us will be hangin out then too!!

I see were you said people will be there at 8, but is there a time frame for this event?

I see were you said people will be there at 8, but is there a time frame for this event?

Well, Last year its ALL DAY-UM DAY!!!!!!!!

I didn't leave until almost 11 pm last year....We (Jeff, Billysgoat, Mike with Dunbars,a few others and I) stayed late and ordered pizza's.....

Earlier the better for the Dyno runs and most people, but anytime will be fine i'm sure!!

I'll be there Fri. night as well round 5-6pm...Hangin and chat'in with Jeff and a few folks....Plus, all day on Sat....

See Ya!!

Mapquest or Google maps is your friend
heres the address
1222 High Falls Rd.
Griffin, GA 30223

yeah i wanted to see if anyone knew a better or faster way! it says to go thru Bremen!
i was wonderin if it would be faster to go interstate I-20 to 285 to 75 and get off at the summit exit or MCdonugh

anyone know the best way to get there from either I-20 or Bremen?

A. Let someone drive you.

B. Drive yourself and keep it between the hedges at ALL times. That also means the wheels must stay down at all times....:poke: :hehe:

I was planning on bringing my 1st gen Pull truck till I twisted the rear pinion in two at our pull in White Plains, GA. Anyone know of a cheap Dana 80 for sale so I can try to make it for the Dyno?

Back