Garret ball bearing

.89, .99 and 1.11 are all T3 foot. Wastegated options as well. They're essentially plug and play minus incorporating the coolant lines as well as changing the oil feed. Other than an HX40 downpipe you don't need to hack stuff up or anything. Fairly simple install honestly. Worst part will easily be getting the old turbo off.

.89, .99 and 1.11 are all T3 foot. Wastegated options as well. They're essentially plug and play minus incorporating the coolant lines as well as changing the oil feed. Other than an HX40 downpipe you don't need to hack stuff up or anything. Fairly simple install honestly. Worst part will easily be getting the old turbo off.

Are you guys talking about the Powermax GT37R, or the box stock GT37R's? AFAIK, you can only get the .89 and .99 A/R housings on the powermax turbos. Better look into how the housings attach. Powermax bolt the CHRA to the turbine housing, housing have numerous holes to clock it. I know the GT37R at the turbo shop I was looking at attached them in a different way. Can't remember if it was clamp plates or a V-band. But they were different.

Appreciate it. Everything on garrets website says t4 and vband clamp. Probably gonna get the 63.5/88.

I am referring to the Powermax as that's what I have as well as what TR would sell him. There are a variety of options, that is true. But since you're getting a "custom" GT37 it will be bolts on turbine side and clamps on CH side. .89 and .99 are wastegated. I'm not aware of wether the largest T3 is or not.

Picture of CH clamp..
imagegtv.jpg

Another shot of the clamps..
imageeon.jpg

Back