Georgia Diesel Fest - October 4th

Diana... is there any other dishes that need to be cooked up and brought ? Pot luck :hehe: ? We'd be happy to supply something.

Diana... is there any other dishes that need to be cooked up and brought ? Pot luck :hehe: ? We'd be happy to supply something.

Well Jody and I hadn't really thought of pot luck. We told Dave we would sponsor the food for the event. But hey if ya'll want to pitch in and help who am I to disagree. We will get the meat and sodas if we want to pull our resources and have some bring sides. I'm game!

Diane

Well I can't go. :( The only way I can go is if I can get a motor swapped into my truck. Hopefully I will know if I can get this motor SOON. :)

WTF? What happened Dave? I thought it was just stripped threads? Looks like work won't let me attend. I had planned on coming out the 2nd to pick the other truck up in Macon. Oh well. Hopefully this won't be a one-time deal. I'll surely come for one next year!

Well I can't go. :( The only way I can go is if I can get a motor swapped into my truck. Hopefully I will know if I can get this motor SOON. :)

ah heck Dave... we know you have a diesel. LOL Just show up and eat some grub with us.

:Cheer:

hey we would like to come hang out and meet everyone. I sent dave a pm today hope he will get back with us to get some directions and a approx. start time. Hope to see yall soon

Hi guys....make sure you are emailing David if your coming. I need a head count for chow by next Friday. :thankyou2:

Diane

ok for sure we are gonna b-there Dave emailed me yesterday. yipee !!
Diane let me now if we need to bring anything, dont mind at all. I am gonna try to talk harley into putting his durmax on the dyno,dont know if he will yall help me out !!

I'll be there + 2 if I ever get directions. I've emailed Dave a few times but the last time I got a reply was before he left for Indy. :(

Well folks looking at the weather outlook for Saturday says we will have beautiful weather for the GTG. :cheer:

Anyone who plans to come and you haven't emailed Dave for the head count, let him know by Friday. Looks like we have a little over 50 people commited. :Cheer:

Were having hamburgers, hotdogs and brats for lunch. Although we are supplying lunch, if anyone desires to bring something yummy you are more than welcome to.:bow: No need to let me know just bring it.:rockwoot:

Thanks in advance.

Diane

Back