Georgia Diesel Fest - October 4th

Sorry for the lack of "board" time the last few weeks. Atlanta kicked off a solid month of events, and I am ready for this one so I can chill for a while. :bang

Weather looks great.

Thanks to Jody and Diane for all the help.

I've had questions as to what would be the best hotels. Choices are Gainesville, Commerce, or head south on I-85 towards the Georgia Mall. I would suggest Commerce.

Looks like 50+ will be here. Jeff Garmon will be here. So will Phil Taylor and his wife/twins will be here and we are going to put Super Red on the dyno. Looks like we'll have about 10 children here too.

You may want to consider bringing a folding type chair, other than that yourselves is all that is required.

The dyno will up near the house. That will limit parking there. I will have the pasture to the right available to park in.

Did I say thankyou to Jody and Diane of DP-Tuner? :cheer:

C ya'll Saturday.:rockwoot:

Sweet. I don't get off shift until 8ish so I'll head home clean up and try to be there around 10. :)

You would be correct David. Be here or... :blahblah1: :hehe:

I be there!!!!

BTW David, Do you need me to do anything or bring anything for ya....I'd love to help....Just let me know.....

Thanks again for doing this...It should be a blast!!!!

Take some pictures and videos for me! My truck is at Jeff's shop. Also my birthday is Sunday so I'm gonna go see the family this weekend.

Take some pictures and videos for me! My truck is at Jeff's shop. Also my birthday is Sunday so I'm gonna go see the family this weekend.

Yeah, I was down there last week and saw your truck and the new engine going in it....Nice truck man..

Sorry your gonna miss the party But Happy Birthday a little early!!! Enjoy the family visit....Make sure you come to Jeff's Shop Day Party.....Still trying to set a date in Nov.....Either gonna be the first, third, or fifth weekend...Cause those are the only ones that I'm off duty.....

We had a great time today to Dunbars Crib!!!! I'm sure more will chime in later, But I want to mention the next get together will be at Jeff Garmon's Shop Day 08

SAT. NOV. 15th..........Dyno will be there!!!!!

Tell all the cool people and lets make it a great time!!!!
Just leave the THEIF that Stole the turbo last time at home!!!!

it was a excellent day at the Dunbars. Thanks Dave, Penny, Diana and Jodie for the hospitality :Cheer:

Me and the wife had a blast. It was great meeting everyone and a BIG THANKS to Dave, Penny, Diana and Jodie for putting this all together. Great job everyone. :rockwoot::clap::Cheer:

Yeah, I was down there last week and saw your truck and the new engine going in it....Nice truck man..

Sorry your gonna miss the party But Happy Birthday a little early!!! Enjoy the family visit....Make sure you come to Jeff's Shop Day Party.....Still trying to set a date in Nov.....Either gonna be the first, third, or fifth weekend...Cause those are the only ones that I'm off duty.....

Thanks! Yeah, I'm starting to miss the little red truck :frown: I haven't been able to blow my airhorns and scare my co-workers in a while. :hehe: I'll be at Jeffs shop day for sure! I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm starting to miss the little red truck :frown: I haven't been able to blow my airhorns and scare my co-workers in a while. :hehe: I'll be at Jeffs shop day for sure! I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Happy Birthday Man!!!!

Back