get your calenders marked for the June 5th Buckeye Diesel Blast

triton

Scarlet Fever
Untitled.jpg

Also forgot to mention the Famous "Eagle Rama" Patriotic Dodge Truck will be there to help raise funds for the troops!

A little about the truck!

The idea was developed after the tragic incident on 9-11 in order to boost troop moral.

Why the design? Take a slope nose front end and make it look like a bald eagle. The bald eagle was chosen as a symbol of American patriotism.

The flag blends from the eagle and wraps around the rear of the truck.

Jesus on the cross was chosen to represent what our country was founded under-Chrisitianity. The draped caskets represents how the United States military men and women are willing to lay their lives down that we may have the freedom to worship as Christ laid His life down that we may be free from sin.

The left side of EagleRama are events that have taken lives as a result of our desire to maintain freedom.

The right side are military pictures of those who defend that freedom.

Opening up the hood, we find the American flag, Purple Heart, and excerpts from the US Constitution.

Inside the aft passenger compartment we find on the back window is a portrait of each corps of the military-Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard.

Inside the doors are different portraits of people and Statue of Liberty.

A scroll is set up for anyone to sign to show appreciation and give a few words of encouragement to let those men and women serving they are not forgotten.

Placed with the scroll to sign, is a prayer box for anyone who would like prayer for a loved one. The power of prayer can do much. Please help us pray for those names that have been placed in the prayer box.

The scrolls have gone to such places as Irag, Afghanistan, Walter Reed Army Hospital and Malone House in Washington DC. Most recently 9 were sent by OOIDA-Owner Operator Independant Drivers Association to military troops in the middle east.

EagleRama has visited such places as Rickenbacker Naval Base, Lockbourne, OH, Army National Guard Base, Dover, OH, Great American Truck Show, Dallas, TX, Mid Amercia Truck Show, Louisville, KY, Expediter Truck Show, Wilmington, OH, just to name a few.

This will be in front of the Vendor alley! Be sure to bring a little extra to donate to the cause!

Attachments

• EglramaOpryland4.jpg
    EglramaOpryland4.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 136
Cant wait for this should be a good one nice job NADM for landing this one

Hmmm....I think I'll be going to collect some prize money. :pro::drive:

pickerington or reynoldsburg will have a good choice of hotels and good places to eat and there right off of I-70

I will get hotel info up soon. Trying to get some deals worked out with them.

Might be going to this instead of the fass nationals. I have a uncle i can crash at his house in save me some money.

Is NADM still going to run 1/8 mile in prostreet in 2010? We'd love to make this but it's scheduled the same day at the Indy FASS event so can't make both. Guess we'll catch NADM in SLC at the Edge event.

Back