get your calenders marked for the June 5th Buckeye Diesel Blast

you guys are crazy thinking ohio!!! Hawaii guys will chew you up!!! lol

I know it's a little early but who's planning on going to the Buckeye Blast ? I'm in with 2 trucks

What all vendors are coming ?

AirDog
Diesel Rx
Industrial Injection
Eaton
MBRP
Amsoil
Columbus Diesel
SPAL
Fluidampr
Diesel World Magazine

for right now! The list is growing, we'll add on as it gets closer. Many of the vendors will be giving seminars at the events.

AirDog
Diesel Rx
Industrial Injection
Eaton
MBRP
Amsoil
Columbus Diesel
SPAL
Fluidampr
Diesel World Magazine

for right now! The list is growing, we'll add on as it gets closer. Many of the vendors will be giving seminars at the events.

Looking forward to it. Should be a good time. Maybe Ill make my drag racing debut there.:hehe:

Lets just say he is teatering and which way he falls is anyones guess.

All NADM classes will be racing and pulling that day.

Thanks, I wasnt sure if you would be running the semi class or not. I might see if I can get a few trucks rounded up. Its a shame I wont be pulling.

Thanks, I wasnt sure if you would be running the semi class or not. I might see if I can get a few trucks rounded up. Its a shame I wont be pulling.

Have to check with gene on that, but im sure semi's wont be a problem.

What time are the drags races and the start of the pulls? will it be ws then 2.6 or pro mods first? thanks

We are working the times out still. But we are going to try and get the 2.6 guys out so they have a chance to make it to another pull that has popped up in the area.

thats what I was hoping..lol the cotpc has there pull at 7:00 in washington courthouse. about 1.5 hrs from ntr. thanks

Back