GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Offroad Intake Manifold

Looks good Doug!! Ony been a year since I saw the prototype....

Looks good. I would like one with the alternative cylinder head option.:hehe:

Hey Doug, call me and lets talk about what we discussed. That's a really nice piece.

No problem Tim. That chemical we use easily removes anything from the aluminum. The welder said the manifold welded like billet aluminum after the cleaning.

The second one is going on the Land Speed Dually. Full Race version will be going in the race truck.

So what kind of gains can I look forward to?

The biggest gain would be the anodized black plates. Send me the graphic so I can draw it in Solidworks. Once you get some HP numbers I'll have the plates machined for you. Deranged 1000HP Edition will fit with no problem. I'll try to get over to Wilson this week to get the flow numbers. Are we still going to hide the nitrous spray bars inside the runners?

looks good, cant wait to see some flow #'s and possibly purchase one someday. is/will there be a stage 2, what will that be like?

Stage 2 is going to deal with the fact that the injector connectors sit about 1/4 of an inch above the factory manifold. If you make it taller you can't plug in the injector. You can only make it wider going toward the center of the engine. The next manifold will have tapered runners fed from a large center plenum. This will work in conjunction with a parallel twin setup. Still toying around with a compact compound setup.

Back