GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Offroad Intake Manifold

New motor? I thought you were selling it.

Everything is for sale!:poke:

Since nobody wanted it, I'll have to keep running it I guess.:bang

I have Lubeowners motor now.....the one with all the Hypermax goodies. :evil :ft:

After the holidays, I'll get more time. Then expect things to happen.

:nos:

Time is my biggest problem now.

Waiting for a new fuel pump, then off to the dyno for wastegate tuning, etc.

Hope this new Turbonetics turbo works....went from a 58 to a 66 on the baby side. It did spool, until my fuel pump burnt out again. Think we found the culprit...bad bushings. (?)

Time is my biggest problem now.

Waiting for a new fuel pump, then off to the dyno for wastegate tuning, etc.

Hope this new Turbonetics turbo works....went from a 58 to a 66 on the baby side. It did spool, until my fuel pump burnt out again. Think we found the culprit...bad bushings. (?)

May I get some info in regards to what turbos? you are running? If you went to a 66 on the baby side what is the big one? I am just asking cause I have something similar that I might do one of these days but for now its just sitting on a shelf. If you want PM it to me to keep the thread cleaned up and on topic. Thanks.

This is pretty awesome what will be the turn around? I'm in fort myers, fl. could I come bring my intake up and bring it home same day?

This is pretty awesome what will be the turn around? I'm in fort myers, fl. could I come bring my intake up and bring it home same day?

I have a few more intakes I can take over and have cleaned. I can get another one done. Just bring me your intake and the oil cooler fitting and we can swap the intake and weld up the fitting.

I have a few more intakes I can take over and have cleaned. I can get another one done. Just bring me your intake and the oil cooler fitting and we can swap the intake and weld up the fitting.

did you have a chance to see what the difference was on the flow bench, awesome job on the new intakes

I printed the adapter and went over there today to drop off the intake. There was a head on the bench right now.

Offroad Intake Manifold

Hey man, alright how much will it cost?
Is there a sponsorship available of anykind like I said I'm over in Fort Myers, Fl. I could drive over there if you wanted to talk even.

Thanks,
Josh
239-410-8575

Hey man, alright how much will it cost?
Is there a sponsorship available of anykind like I said I'm over in Fort Myers, Fl. I could drive over there if you wanted to talk even.

Thanks,
Josh
239-410-8575

I'm sure if you sponsor the cash, he will sponsor an intake.:kick:

The only thing holding me up at the moment is getting them back from being cleaned. Since the guy uses some special chemicals which makes them look brand new. I will wait. It helps tremendously on the TIG welding of the plates. Flow bench and dyno results are comming as soon as I get it bolted down on the truck.

So what are your thoughts / plans to get a boat load of nitrous down that intake??

I'm thinkin there must be a trick solution...............:nos:

Back