GoGoDiesel Stage 1 Offroad Intake Manifold

So what are your thoughts / plans to get a boat load of nitrous down that intake??

I'm thinkin there must be a trick solution...............:nos:

With it being open. We can mount a spray bar and make a fogger kit.

I would if I had one to cut on. It mounts in all the same places. Would need to make some changes to a couple things though.

such as alternator mount and intake elbow.. just incase you didnt know douglas.

such as alternator mount and intake elbow.. just incase you didnt know douglas.

I am aware. He ment for an upgrade for the 6.4L. The 6.4 manifold looks like a step backward from some of the differences.

Doug's girlfriend had a pretty major surgery this week...I'm guessing he's got other things on his mind right now than flow testing an intake.

So far they removed a few masses from her lady parts. They went in and fixed a vascular hernia from the stomach down into the intestine. She is still in the hospital recovering. Trying to get her oxygen over 80%. So she was headed for a chest x-ray. They removed part of her bowel to get that fixed. The doctor said if she hadn't had the surgery she wouldn't have made it much longer.

This all started about a month ago. First the doctors thought it was kidney stones. Then a possible ruptured cyst on an ovary. All of the masses came back benign. She can get out of bed and had the catheter removed today.

Last edited:
My wife is scheduled for cyst/uterus deletes next month...

Hope the recovery goes well for you guys Doug..

Now I feel bad for giving you a hard time on Gogo, Doug. I hope she gets better soon.

So far they removed a few masses from her lady parts. They went in and fixed a vascular hernia from the stomach down into the intestine. She is still in the hospital recovering. Trying to get her oxygen over 80%. So she was headed for a chest x-ray. They removed part of her bowel to get that fixed. The doctor said if she hadn't had the surgery she wouldn't have made it much longer.

This all started about a month ago. First the doctors thought it was kidney stones. Then a possible ruptured cyst on an ovary. All of the masses came back benign. She can get out of bed and had the catheter removed today.

Damn Bud, you need to get up there? I hope she gets better soon, thats a tough one. Call if you need anything.

Tell Deb we're thinking of her!!

Doug, I'll be praying for a quick recovery for your girlfriend.

We'll finish the conversation when we catch up on the phone again. I made some progress last week.

Prayers sent. I was wondering why I hadn't seen you online. Good news about everything coming back benign though.

Back