Great info for any cummins owner

bfp2006

old reliable
I purchased a ppe programmer for my 2005 cummins and lets just say it fried my pcm. I went to 2 different dodge dealerships to try to just get my truck back running. 300$ later and 200 calls to ppe my truck still wouldnt crank. Ppe was rude and couldnt care less. I found Bob Wagner from smarty and he fixed me up in less than a day and a couple of emails. Anyone that needs any tuning done please use a smarty. Thank you Bob!

Details before you defend them?? You a fan of them or??? :rof totally kidding back on topic

Hey CF doesn't talk about Compd, Here on Compd let's keep the same standards.

Obama-Tear.jpg

Hmm

Attachments

• 318604_10150415467087119_627857118_10047501_712548805_n.jpg
    318604_10150415467087119_627857118_10047501_712548805_n.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
That is rather wordy.

What you meant to say was "goodbye", followed by you logging off competitiondiesel and opening up CF.

No joke, almost didn't post it because I got tired of reading the thing.

PPE is junk, but if Smarty was able to recover your ECM, PPE didn't "fry" it.

If you had gotten a hold of somebody with a brain who also cared about your situation at PPE, they could have gotten you running, but the only way that happens there is if you're talking about a Duramax and you've spent a bunch of money with them.

This^^^. And honestly Estrada why so much hate. I didn't do anything to you did I? Or are people from "way nor cal" just that large of a douchebag?

This^^^. And honestly Estrada why so much hate. I didn't do anything to you did I? Or are people from "way nor cal" just that large of a douchebag?

I wish we could have CompD Boxing/UFC matches at Diesel events.

Dude, 71% of your posts are in this thread. STFU.

Sure I don't post often on here wanna know why? The dumb arseness is too much for me to handle. You can't post a simple thing without getting griped at by abounch of big guys behind the computer. I'm young and yet not stupid enough to act as childish as you guys are being. Seriously? I meant no disrespect with anything I said yet someone wanted to make fun of the new guy? So yea I'm not the taking sh!t kind. I may be "new" but not new to the world. I'm not fond of guys with big heads for no reason. Sure we're all the men we are, I'm sure we all have just great lives. So why be a sh!t face for nothing? If something in your life is bothering you enough to make u act ths way go fix it. I don't need to take sh!t for your problems. Keep it in your pants this isn't a dick measuring contest. It's an open forum. My first post was obviously a joke. Then just because I defend CF I get this? Really? I'm pretty sure these forums are for informing each other and sharing diesel knowledge. Who gives a crap if you don't like another website? Who cares if I do? So you want a pissing match. Estrada i did nuthing to u yet you still insist on being a sh!t face? Apocalypse how about you stfu sorry i havent been an active member since 06? yeah thats definelty my fault somehow? how about we throw that stupid conversation away? Seriously can we grow up a tad and get back on topic? I swear how old are you guys and who the heck taught you manners? What kind of real man wants to act this way?

Back