Great info for any cummins owner

4d952e423535734a505d41a277ed4866.jpg

Sure I don't post often on here wanna know why? The dumb arseness is too much for me to handle. You can't post a simple thing without getting griped at by abounch of big guys behind the computer. I'm young and yet not stupid enough to act as childish as you guys are being. Seriously? I meant no disrespect with anything I said yet someone wanted to make fun of the new guy? So yea I'm not the taking sh!t kind. I may be "new" but not new to the world. I'm not fond of guys with big heads for no reason. Sure we're all the men we are, I'm sure we all have just great lives. So why be a sh!t face for nothing? If something in your life is bothering you enough to make u act ths way go fix it. I don't need to take sh!t for your problems. Keep it in your pants this isn't a dick measuring contest. It's an open forum. My first post was obviously a joke. Then just because I defend CF I get this? Really? I'm pretty sure these forums are for informing each other and sharing diesel knowledge. Who gives a crap if you don't like another website? Who cares if I do? So you want a pissing match. Estrada i did nuthing to u yet you still insist on being a sh!t face? Apocalypse how about you stfu sorry i havent been an active member since 06? yeah thats definelty my fault somehow? how about we throw that stupid conversation away? Seriously can we grow up a tad and get back on topic? I swear how old are you guys and who the heck taught you manners? What kind of real man wants to act this way?

Sure I don't post often on here wanna know why? The dumb arseness is too much for me to handle. You can't post a simple thing without getting griped at by abounch of big guys behind the computer. I'm young and yet not stupid enough to act as childish as you guys are being. Seriously? I meant no disrespect with anything I said yet someone wanted to make fun of the new guy? So yea I'm not the taking sh!t kind. I may be "new" but not new to the world. I'm not fond of guys with big heads for no reason. Sure we're all the men we are, I'm sure we all have just great lives. So why be a sh!t face for nothing? If something in your life is bothering you enough to make u act ths way go fix it. I don't need to take sh!t for your problems. Keep it in your pants this isn't a dick measuring contest. It's an open forum. My first post was obviously a joke. Then just because I defend CF I get this? Really? I'm pretty sure these forums are for informing each other and sharing diesel knowledge. Who gives a crap if you don't like another website? Who cares if I do? So you want a pissing match. Estrada i did nuthing to u yet you still insist on being a sh!t face? Apocalypse how about you stfu sorry i havent been an active member since 06? yeah thats definelty my fault somehow? how about we throw that stupid conversation away? Seriously can we grow up a tad and get back on topic? I swear how old are you guys and who the heck taught you manners? What kind of real man wants to act this way?

Haha noobs, they get butthurt so easy.

Posted while playing HALO 4

Actually getting offended and writing a short novel describing how angry and frustrated you are........worst thing you could have done.

I bought a PPE Xcelerator in OCT 05 and have had good luck with it and their customer service ever since. I also had a Smarty for a spell and went back to the PPE. Too much smoke with the Smarty IMHO. The Dodge rep at PPE is named Rick (at least that is who I have dealt with) and he has always been helpful when I have had issues updating tunes or taking the truck to the dealership for warranty work... Just sayin'

Back