Help I'm too Drunk to Drive!

wideopen

Slum Lord
It's that time again guys.....Lets not be stupid or to Proud to give up the keys! No one wants to see this in the Rear View!

Police-Car-Lights.jpg

If you can get someone back to the Motel, Camp Ground, Waffle House or Brothel with out them getting a DUI. Post your Info here.

Thanks Guys!

Seriously, this doesn't look like the place to be!

PRISON-1-articleLarge.jpg

If you can get someone back to the Motel, Camp Ground, Waffle House or Brothel with out them getting a DUI. Post your Info here.

Thanks Guys!

Seriously, this doesn't look like the place to be!

PRISON-1-articleLarge.jpg

I was just Oraling coal.... now Im oraling dudes....

It's on now, lol We also are willing to help get people to their hotels safely. Not that I will be sober, but I am bringing a DD.

It wasn't the red and blue lights picture that scares me as much as the second picture does. I do think we're bring our own DDD tho.

I will most def be needing rides to and fro La Quinta. And I definitely don't wanna roll to the event in my car. So if anyone would oblige and take me I'd definitely appreciate it!

Fixed it for you LOL
Wasn't Cliff one of those...I distinctly remember saying, "I'll give ya'll a ride back to the hotel, but you have to lay down. LAY DOWN IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK...DO NOT SIT UP"

*from the back of the truck halfway back to the hotel* "Is that a cop that just pulled out? I think that's a cop that just pulled out."

I too am staying at the la quinta and me or one of my friends will be sober... so anyone don't hesitate to ask for a ride...

Sent from phone

We have a DD (BDHurlock) with us. We might keep him busy but we walk most places after Wah Bah's. I'll rent him out for additional cold beverages. Haha

Bottle girl was Scheid.

I don't drink enough to worry about getting a DD. 1 beer pass good enough for me.

That said, i will have 5 extra seats in the Suburban. If no one chits in it, i will take them.

We are staying at the Ramada right off of 65. Pm me of you need more info.

Back