Help I'm too Drunk to Drive!

This is a great idea, the only think I would suggest is adding your phone number so that you can be called upon easier than a drunk having to get on here and PM someone to wait for their reply.

I will not be at TS this year, but every year I was there we had a DD, and not having to worry about getting a DUI was well worth it. Heck, one year our DD got pulled over for a keg falling out of the back of the truck, he let them go pick it up and get on their way since he was clearly sober and the rest of the guys in the truck were wasted. Cops won't put up with BS, but they will be grateful you thought ahead.

Like Travis said, get a DD. Then when "Ya'lls lost a keg back there by the best buy", you will likely just get a police assist in stopping traffic so you can turn around and go get your keg, put it back in "ya'lls" truck and go refill it with more red juice.

The cop laughed at my situation and said he was glad I was being a good DD.

See ya'll at next years TS!!!

The Vette??? I wanna ride....

If I didn't think any dbags would f*** with it I'd definitely bring it up. But being that its a Corvette at a diesel event someone inevitably will...

Or every kid with stacks on stacks will want to race me and then I'll get called a püssy for not doing it and my feelings will get hurt.

765-409-0496

If I didn't think any dbags would f*** with it I'd definitely bring it up. But being that its a Corvette at a diesel event someone inevitably will...

Or every kid with stacks on stacks will want to race me and then I'll get called a püssy for not doing it and my feelings will get hurt.

765-409-0496

Wait, you have feelings???

I'm impressed!! :poke: LOL LOL

I will be needing the services of someone most of the weekend to cart me around, so posting my info here will do no good.

Here's the phone number to the Warren county jail. I have many aliases, so just ask for Richard.
270-843-4606

hopefully people stay calm this year, and dont take out any guide wires for the telephone poles again

Seriously Guys Give up the keys and get a ride.

Surprise Sex is Awesome....... Unless you're in Prison!

Back