Hey I just want to let everyone know I've decided to try to justify doing what I want

Now that is some funny schidt. :hehe:

FWIW....I've not listened to Snedge before...and in the end ended up listening to Snedge. $.02

And who-da-fark cuts the crossbeam.......say no to drugs.

Me. When everyone used to say "oh just slide it and cut it" when installing a cam. Sometimes it's just better to look at something and figure out your own way instead of blindly listening to someone though.

Hey guys I found my problem!!! What you think
f23c9f4a823cbc958c210cc2aba1befe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you lock up right at the top of second with low rpm's? Can be a few things as a bent rod or rods which would be my first guess causing much lower compression and leave unburnt fuel. But can also, broke ring, rings or even bent push rods. Look closely for any evidence of raw fuel leaking around exhaust manifold or turbine housings? Pull a turbo cartridge if that easier to get a quick look. I hope for your sake I'm wrong just giving you some idea's to look for.

I win :shake:. Bent rods been there done that twice :Cheer:. Sorry for your loss but it will be better now.

If that had been a cracked rod you would have a windowed block! Your lucky it bent! That's why I use the 12v rods! Until I win the lottery then I'll buy some Carrillo's!

If that had been a cracked rod you would have a windowed block! Your lucky it bent! That's why I use the 12v rods! Until I win the lottery then I'll buy some Carrillo's!

I agree I just hope the block is salvageable from where the rod hit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about the chip at all. I would get out the die grinder and dress it up so it doesn't cause a crack tho

Back