Highest HP VP44 Single Turbo- Fuel Only

is that water/meth or just water? i think adam winslett just topped that number on fuel only. with a single 66. not sure i thought it was around 755hp!

correction that was one of the owners at leftcoastdiesel that has a 3rd gen and did 755 with no2 oops. but still i think it will be adam with the next fuel only hp record.

is that water/meth or just water? i think adam winslett just topped that number on fuel only. with a single 66. not sure i thought it was around 755hp!

I'm not real sure if he runs meth or not. Never asked him.

This seems like it is turing into every other VP44 thread that has to do with high horsepower.

When is that CompD "VP44" shoot out?

August.

We will also have a contest for best non-truck use of a VP44...... Anchor, cannonball, paperweight, ballast, etc. LOL

August.

We will also have a contest for best non-truck use of a VP44...... Anchor, cannonball, paperweight, ballast, etc. LOL

:bang:hehe:

I think a used VP44 is good for a anchor and a new vp44 is good for a paperweight....I mean we can't have diesel and grease all over our paperwork can we??:hehe:

With that being said.....I want a P-Pump. Crap I just brought up the "P" word in a VP thread.:rules:

Its at 734 fuel only now

I'm not real sure if he runs meth or not. Never asked him.

I don't run water/meth.

Just made 734 tonight with small injectors (6-12s) fuel only. And there's still more in it.:evil

I'm getting close to putting the big sticks in it.

Since I put the PCS trans controller in the truck the BD RAD wont work. Thats my next issue to fix.

man adam that thing is getting crazy! you better be coming to the party next weekend to show that thing off! i need to hit the dyno soon to see what this silver bullet will do with the jammers 4's! im hoping to hit above 475! which compared to your truck is lame! lol

I don't run water/meth.

Just made 734 tonight with small injectors (6-12s) fuel only. And there's still more in it.:evil

I'm getting close to putting the big sticks in it.

Since I put the PCS trans controller in the truck the BD RAD wont work. Thats my next issue to fix.

Is it defueling with the PCS controller?

Not sure on HP but Karl @RDP ran consistant 11.20's with a monster and a single 66. Thats gotta be near 800hp.

Dyno sheet with 6x12's no drugs

Isnt adam only at like 650 with fuel only? If so theres gotta be someone out there running higher numbers maybe not though...

Single turbo 66/71, Redline/Comp(Comp is half burned up), 6x12's, No drugs, 734 And climbing!!!

Attachments

• dyno734hp.jpg
    dyno734hp.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
hey adam what do you mean by the comp being burned up? did you get my text?

Back