Highest HP VP44 Single Turbo- Fuel Only

hey adam what do you mean by the comp being burned up? did you get my text?

Yep I got it. Looks like friday will work on my end.

My comp is hit and miss, at times I have to unplug it to get the truck to even run. I need a new one.

Yep I got it. Looks like friday will work on my end.

My comp is hit and miss, at times I have to unplug it to get the truck to even run. I need a new one.
does friday around 1030 work?
ive had some weird stuff happen with mine too. when i had my old turbo i unplugged the comp and could only build 15psi! wtf is that about?

does friday around 1030 work?
ive had some weird stuff happen with mine too. when i had my old turbo i unplugged the comp and could only build 15psi! wtf is that about?

The comp sets up a firewall so the factory computer only see's 20 psi. When it see's more than that, the truck will de-fuel hard. Mine is doing that with the comp plugged in. I need mo money

I'll be there after noon.

maybe I should put my monster pump on and use my supersecret top turbo for a single and come and play, oh yea and put a box on it that might help--fix the tranny too---I'm sure I have 1200 hp no prob!!!---nah I got jeeps to build---good to see you boys are still at it---good luck Adam----

now to sit back and laugh at all the comments that will be made............chris

It Blowed Up!!!

The bowl cracked out of a piston. and a valve seat came out on another cylinder. And it looks like a few rods may be bent. I'm looking for a short block.

I cant complain. It lived a full life. The motor had never been out and it's got 140k on it.

It's going to get a cam now and a few other things since it will be out. Ugggg, anyone selling a motor?

I think it was an allergic reaction to elk meat.

well at least you get to start from the ground up... again. sorry to hear about the grenade. did you at least get it on video? were you on the dyno or playing on the street when it blew?

Hes been real secretive about that, he needs at least 3 VP's to keep enough fuel to thos john deere injectors hes got!

jktcummins, how did you get to run twin VP44 pumps?

Its been a life long battle ever since day one. It always amaizes me that everyone is more interested in the dual VP's rather than the rotary head. :hehe:

Open the hood and take a few pictures of the head and injection pump? I'm a non believer? I don't have an idea on how the injection line would work and timing the two pumps so that they are in synchrous operation would be the tricky part. The additional CP3 pump is easy. Its just easier to run a P7100 pump.

I thought you had to have the flux capicator to mkae the dual VP44's work! :bang

Back