highest hp with silver bullet single

Project X typically runs 45 psi boost on fuel only 837 hp and on a .125 NX it made 947 hp.

The silver bullet is one of the most versatile big singles available. Project X has run traction limited low 11 seconds passes, at 129 mph. This turbo has 250 ¼ mile passes on it, with over 50 Land Speed racing passes on it also. The LSR passes are 35+ seconds of full power, full nitrous, netting 165 mph and several ECTA records.

OK I figured out how to post pics!

IMG_02611.jpg

IMG_02591.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

It’s critical that when you run a lot of NX you loosen up your wastegate. I like to use an external wastegate with race engines, this way you can regulate the drive pressure. You can open a waste gate up and reduce drive pressure and compressor out temp and in some cases not loose any boost

What were the drive pressures on this before it let go, I like the ability when you reaching this level to go ahead and buy a good quality data logger, Brady at II and Randy at RPMPERF.com have a great turbo speed sensor , and this can let you tune to wheel speed .

We have a saying in the fire service; there is always a method to destroying anvils with rubber mallets

The boost elbow screw was fully backed out for all of these vids. I couldn't tell you where any of my gauges were, at the strip? On the dyno I was seeing about 62 lbs of boost. I agree a data logger would be nice, kind of overkill on a street truck dont you think? How much does a turbo speed sensor run these days?

Back