Hope to gain knowledge and have fun

Well thats quite a bit away. There's really none around here that I'm aware of that are gonna be anymore than studs, tuning turbo at max probably. Not to come to build these trucks here.

OP, do you know the folks at LD Diesel or whatever it's called there on 127 near Mercer Co.? They're into their Fords, though I think they favor the 7.3L?

A good bit up the road in NKY are some diehard Ford boys at MPH Diesel. IDK where they stand with the 6.0L though.

Of course you could head south to Swamps or Beans. Both know their way around a Powerstroke and could get you the right engine, fuel & turbo parts to do whatever it is you're wanting to do.

OP, do you know the folks at LD Diesel or whatever it's called there on 127 near Mercer Co.? They're into their Fords, though I think they favor the 7.3L?

A good bit up the road in NKY are some diehard Ford boys at MPH Diesel. IDK where they stand with the 6.0L though.

Of course you could head south to Swamps or Beans. Both know their way around a Powerstroke and could get you the right engine, fuel & turbo parts to do whatever it is you're wanting to do.

Oh yeah, I know LD... If my hands were broke and i needed someone to work on my truck and they were the only shop open, I would talk my wife through doing whatever job it may be. I've heard to many horror stories and even an employee who left and started his own shop because he didn't like what they were doing. Never had experience myself but heard to much to ever give them the chance. I would however go to Chris Cohee around the same area, he's a genius with Fords. But I do plan to do all the work myself, but will still need the machining done for the block or just buy the short block to start with.

Iirc, D&J was getting into some powerstroke parts, can't remember what engine in particular though. There's also Unlimited Diesel up here, they're a Ford shop, did hear some bad stories 10+yrs ago, but nothing bad in recent yrs. Wife actually has a cousin that works there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back