Hot V44 Whats A Good One???

98xtremcummins

Hey who makes an AWSOME hotrod pump V44???? I'm going to be putting one on my 02 daily driver.Also what kinda warrenty??? I've run scheids before and had great luck with them.

wow this topic has been beat to death , do a search and save us all alot of headaches

well the hotrod 44 is junk i would go with mikes pump set up but if ur daily drivin it i would think twice

Get an SO pump, end of story, nothing else will give you predictable street manners and proven HP up to 650hp or more on fuel only.

I dont know a whole lot about it. Had 3 buddies that had problems with their Industrial Injection pump and no help from II to make it better. 2 of them got Scheid pumps and have been good every since.

2nd vote for a scheids pump. Works good on both my brothers truck and my buddies. Also worked for you before.

i have a schied pump and absolutely love it. check out my video in my sig.

yea get a SO pump i dont think with a hot rod it would like the cold winter days here in wisconsin and my SO is from schieds rebuild

If you have money to burn you could try a monster pump. If not then go with an SO.

If you have money to burn you could try a monster pump. If not then go with an SO.

Uhh... Monster pump bad idea!! Monster pump daily driver... Really bad idea! Heard the SO is a very popular pick for alot of guys street driving 600hp trucks with very good luck as well. That is of course if they have an AirDog on with it:rockwoot:

Uhh... Monster pump bad idea!! Monster pump daily driver... Really bad idea! Heard the SO is a very popular pick for alot of guys street driving 600hp trucks with very good luck as well. That is of course if they have an AirDog on with it:rockwoot:

RA RA SHISH KUM BA!!!! Turn this into am cheerleader thread.:cheer:

if u found out what scheids or id do to those pumps and sell them for that much u would want to kick ur self for buyin one my boss daily drives a monster pump and no problem and puts down good numbers

Monster pumps are not a very friendly road pump. I would stick with the SO pump for a daily driver.

Easy with talkin about monster pumps! HAHA! I got a scheid on the truck in my aviator and it supplies enough fuel for my ddp comp injectors tst and powerpuck! But hey i havent done anything with a vp so what do i know right!

Heard a few good things about II's new pump but i guess will wait and see!

I thought putting a SO pump on a HO engine(with HO ecm) made the bottom end power weak. Anyone else hear that?

Back