Hot V44 Whats A Good One???

We have had great results with our pumps with thousands of happy customers. We do not warranty fried electronics due to a fueling box or tapping into the fueling solenoid wire. We build our pumps with new PSG's (Brain Box) 90% replacement. (FedEx PSG) Even when our customers fry their PSG's we try to help with costs to keep the price down to replace the bad PSG. To my knowledge we have helped everyone that had a problem unless it was a self inflicted failure or a result of water or dirt contamination. If your three buddies have names, I would be glad to call them and see what their complaint is and what we can do about helping them. Making a claim like that with no other information sounds like brand bashing to help a different brand.
Thanks, II

Last edited:
Fuel Injection Manufactures do not warranty water or dirt contamination. They do not warranty the addition of fueling boxes or tapped fueling solenoid wires. Cummins will not warranty these types of failures either.

Our Hot Rod pump was the first EVER offered. Many other fuel shops have copied or tried to copy what we have done with our Hot Rod VP44. Ours is the original and is still the best. Look back in the archives on TDR and you will see when we brought it to market. Well over six years ago.

Ozark Diesel Performance. Numbers listed below. The others im sure will not want to be said publically. But if you call. Save the we will HELP make it better crap. Heard it plenty of times.If your product fails MAKE it better. Dont try, do it. Dont bite the hands that feed you. By the way I have been down that same road as well with you Brady. Done and in the past but the only reason I chose II was of the service I was told about. In some ways I was pleased but alot I was very disapointed in.

Last edited:
No problem. Give him a price on a SPS 62 14 also. Believe I have someone interested.:rockwoot:

Yea I have a standard pump on the truck now that is a scheid reman and it works good, but I need a pump for another truck and I'd like to hot rod this one.

Making a claim like that with no other information sounds like brand bashing to help a different brand.
Thanks, II

Just caught that last part there. That is in no way to promote business to anyone else. Ive done more business with you than anyone probably. Myself and buddies have had terrible luck with you and your pumps. As well as many shops Ive talked with. I suggest your turbos to everyone. Ive ran a couple and thought they were both great. I always comment on threads involving your turbo and praise them. Just giving the info the consumer would like to know before going through the experience that many of us have had. Just my opinion. Not taking a shot at II just stating my opinion and many of our experiences.

I have had II hrvp for a little of 3 years. My pump runs very while it makes choose to 100 hp and it sounds good too.

I made 537 at fall brawl with my curent setup.

anybody have anything to say about the BLUE CHIP SPECIAL X VP44 PUMP?? I have one coming next year, couldnt pass up on the deal.

anyone one have the new dragon fire extreme vp44 or know anything about it????? new a new pump and trying decide what to get. either the S0, hot rod pump, scheid lightning, or the new dragon fire??? which one!?!?!?!? sled puller!

anyone one have the new dragon fire extreme vp44 or know anything about it????? new a new pump and trying decide what to get. either the S0, hot rod pump, scheid lightning, or the new dragon fire??? which one!?!?!?!? sled puller!

Well with no info on the results of the dragon fire. Myself, I would not be the first to try it. I mean unless money is no issue then give it a whirl. I would suggest the Scheid pump. Seem to make a bit more power than the II pump.

Wow, Anthony you've made about 5 posts with no comment about a P-Pump!!! I'm proud of ya buddy! :hehe:

But it it were me, Id go with an SO pump as long as you're not looking to get too crazy with it...

2100 for a dragon fire vp44. that are scheids, dont know yet. dragon fire supposdly flows 140% more than the hot rod. tough decision!! which would be a hotter pump for my setup? 200DDP,HTT,SBC 3850,smarty,tst. i dont wanna be a ginnea pig for that much money.

I have been running a II HRVP for a couple years now. No problems what so ever, FASS 150 pushing fuel to it and wire is tapped. With what TopFueler is saying that they have helped w/ failures due to wires being tapped... That should answer your question.

Just put a dragon fire on a truck, it does fuel a lot more, as we did have a scheid hot rod before. But it fuels hard, if you have big sticks and good tuning you will probably deffinetly need twins to give it enough air and to cool egts. my .02. We let you all know if we find out something else or have problems. P-pumps rock!! LOL:rockwoot:

Back