Hot V44 Whats A Good One???

thats prolly what im gonna do. so II's will help you with a pump failure even if the wire is tapped?

Just put a dragon fire on a truck, it does fuel a lot more, as we did have a scheid hot rod before. But it fuels hard, if you have big sticks and good tuning you will probably deffinetly need twins to give it enough air and to cool egts. my .02. We let you all know if we find out something else or have problems. P-pumps rock!! LOL:rockwoot:

How does it sound ? lopey? Are you going to hit a dyno soon ?

I need one ASAP! i cant decide on what to go with though. when they make these pumps fuel more, do u know exactly how they do it? different barrels and plungers?

Well my brother had the Scheid Hotrod vp on his but has recently taken it off. he was very happy with it and didn't have any problems with it but was only on for about 1,000 miles. he recently took it off to go another route as he is looking for more fuel. I'm not much up onto these vp 44's but from the way it sounds if you are one of those guys that likes to try something different and looking for more power than go with the new dragon fire. if you want the tried and true go with the scheid pump.

VP Hotrod

I run a st joes stg1 on my truck an i like it it makes some good power for the street theirs is like 3 or 4 stages you can get EEp also has a some bad ass Vp pumps too like 4 different stages

Back