Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

O and I am trying to talk another fellow pro street truck owner to come out an mix it up as well but we shall see!

Trust me! Most of us know about that Truck. ;)

Gotcha really meant about the truck itself not that I have it.

Man I only told one person on here about me getting it....... cough cough... no biggie was just wanting to surprise you guys with seeing the truck, was not trying to be sneaky with the racing.

Last edited:
is smoking lightning the white Power stroke shown on this page? Is that the truck you roll power stroke racer? Cant wait on this event gonna be cool seeing all these fastest trucks around run.

Ya, it's a customers truck from Canada
You won't have to deal with Snow White till later this year so relax:kick:
snowwhite_003.jpg

Later this year? I'd this the same person who said it was gonna be at truckfest?

Hey vmax, my dad is bringing out his 79' LRT to do some testing. It's not in the tens but it runs some mid 11's. He's the original owner too. If you ever need any oem 70's dodge truck parts let us know. We've built a few and got lots of stuff laying around

Later this year? I'd this the same person who said it was gonna be at truckfest?

Hey vmax, my dad is bringing out his 79' LRT to do some testing. It's not in the tens but it runs some mid 11's. He's the original owner too. If you ever need any oem 70's dodge truck parts let us know. We've built a few and got lots of stuff laying around

very cool of you bus. looking forward to seeing it! We wgot a list building on parts for this guy. Could use some cosmetic work.

The truck Vmax picked up is a solid mid 11's as it sits, George was freaking deadly in the 12.0 index class with it. He had it tuned for street or strip to boot.

The truck Vmax picked up is a solid mid 11's as it sits, George was freaking deadly in the 12.0 index class with it. He had it tuned for street or strip to boot.

Well I'm glad it found a great home! Vmax is a very nice person to talk to. This time he will not have to worry about 4wd issues. :banned:

Just made it in! I would not suggest the trek we just did to anyone! Ohio to Houston and back non stop but to pick up the truck and fuel....... Got about 5 hours of sleep each for two guys rotating driving....... thanks daniel!

I was gonna bring it Friday and surprise you guys but it made it out partially, here is a pic of her for those of you that don't know about this truck.

I was gonna build my durmax motor but got this truck for less than my build and it should scoot a bit faster down the track.

78 dodge lil red express with mild tuned cummins and twin turbos no drugs.

We are gonna run this truck off the trailer at the track with zero testing so should be interesting.

Almost forgot this truck was a original Houston Texas truck glad to get her back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truck is very streetable, actually the sensitivity of the gas pedal is less than my Duramax. With the small turbo being a little 35 it picks up boost like a diesel work truck. Will be fully tagged, insured and driven to the track after this weekend. Actually it has all of the above now minus plates. We are ordering classic plates for it so may take a while.

Considering the air is much better here than in Ohio, and we found a crimped fuel line on the truck that has been like that for???????? I believe we will do better than that but who knows..... On the other hand we have driven the truck no where but O Reilly, These passes will be our 1st on Friday.

Well I'm glad it found a great home! Vmax is a very nice person to talk to. This time he will not have to worry about 4wd issues. :banned:

LOL ya that was funny! On the videos you guys posted that pass is on there. Cant really see what happened but you can here it.

I know why I could not match my 12. 37 last time out, have one injector on its last leg and another right behind it. Changing them next week.

Back