Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

Nice pass.
Looking forward to seeing it run.
Chevy's & Dodge's flying, Ford's looking better, looks like this thing is really taking off.

I got another call that there might be another ProStreet truck there.

Michael
HotRodDiesels & Crew

More the merrier

So you're comparing your exhilarating 7.3 race truck to my 5.9 budget daily driver??? Nice!!! So since you wanna do that, can I bring a couple thousand pounds of sand bags to throw in the bed to see how much faster it runs than my best pass?

Run what ya brung and hope you brung enough!!!
I didn't make the rules I just play by them:shake:

sweet what time? if anyone's still lookn for a hotel i can probly get a good rate in seabrook about 15min from the track just open a brand new comfort suites and shell station off 146/redbluff.

Gates open at like 6 I think. Most start getting there at 7:00-7:30 usually. And I think everybody that comes is in within driving distance to go home that night.

Ok I am brand new to this so please please forgive me if i make myself look like an ass! Im sure i could go back and read every single post and thread but i think it would be much faster if i just ask. I was told about Tx Diesel Shootout! I am very new to this scene and am looking to get my feet wet and learn some stuff! I have had my diesel for two yrs now and have only used it for work purposes. I am ready to do something with it. Everything is stock on my truck and i dont want to do anything to it until i learn how to do it the right way. So please any info on this weekends event will be great help. Maybe i can meet some people that can and would like to help me! Thanks guys

Ok I am brand new to this so please please forgive me if i make myself look like an ass! Im sure i could go back and read every single post and thread but i think it would be much faster if i just ask. I was told about Tx Diesel Shootout! I am very new to this scene and am looking to get my feet wet and learn some stuff! I have had my diesel for two yrs now and have only used it for work purposes. I am ready to do something with it. Everything is stock on my truck and i dont want to do anything to it until i learn how to do it the right way. So please any info on this weekends event will be great help. Maybe i can meet some people that can and would like to help me! Thanks guys

Just come out to Houston Raceway Park in Baytown Friday night. Three of the top diesel performance shops in the area will be there. They are promoting the monthly Texas Diesel Shootout.

HotRodDiesels.com
HellmannPerformance.com
DieselInnovations.com

You can see and talk to them and others in the area that have both stock and modified diesels. You can watch the competition and even make a few passes yourself if you like.

What kind of truck do you have?
we are off of 290 and the beltway if we can help you with anything.

Hey David I hope you bring enough for a little red dodge that's makin a trip to Texas as we speak...

Just made it in! I would not suggest the trek we just did to anyone! Ohio to Houston and back non stop but to pick up the truck and fuel....... Got about 5 hours of sleep each for two guys rotating driving....... thanks daniel!

I was gonna bring it Friday and surprise you guys but it made it out partially, here is a pic of her for those of you that don't know about this truck.

I was gonna build my durmax motor but got this truck for less than my build and it should scoot a bit faster down the track.

78 dodge lil red express with mild tuned cummins and twin turbos no drugs.

We are gonna run this truck off the trailer at the track with zero testing so should be interesting.

Almost forgot this truck was a original Houston Texas truck glad to get her back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• lilredexpress8.jpg
    lilredexpress8.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
  • oct20race.jpg
    oct20race.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10
Food for thought.... I was at Houston Motorsports Park last night (August 30th), while the "Smokin' Lightning" was making a couple soft launching head turning passes without :nos:. It's going to fun seeing where this goes...

is smoking lightning the white Power stroke shown on this page? Is that the truck you roll power stroke racer? Cant wait on this event gonna be cool seeing all these fastest trucks around run.

Just made it in! I would not suggest the trek we just did to anyone! Ohio to Houston and back non stop but to pick up the truck and fuel....... Got about 5 hours of sleep each for two guys rotating driving....... thanks daniel!

I was gonna bring it Friday and surprise you guys but it made it out partially, here is a pic of her for those of you that don't know about this truck.

I was gonna build my durmax motor but got this truck for less than my build and it should scoot a bit faster down the track.

We are gonna run this truck off the trailer at the track with zero testing so should be interesting.

Almost forgot this truck was a original Houston Texas truck glad to get her back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Houston to Ohio and back:poke:

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: This should be interesting Congrats on the new ride!

What kind of truck do you have?
we are off of 290 and the beltway if we can help you with anything.

I have 2007 Dodge 3500 5.9L Manual 4x4 bone stock. I am located near 290 and 1960.
index.cfm

Back