Houston Raceway Park ~ August 7th!!

The little red monster is ready to go.
Look for the motorhome and trailer with HotRodDiesels on the side.

HotRodDiesels & Crew

VMAX: Whats going on guys. Max here have the white crewcab LB7 chevy that was runnin with ya. (yea the guy that did a 20 second quarter will burning in 2wd)!!!!!!!!! Finally found all of you on here. So this next race is any truck right? My buddy would like to enter his little S-10 blazer.

YouTube - HTownracing Final

YouTube - Blazonic

Mike this would be a great final race for you and him.... and make for a good grand finale!

Bring him on :) I'm gunna need lots of *nx* LMAO

I also have been challenged to a match race against a small block Vega coming up soon down @ Angleton Raceway off FM2004.

Mike we are looking slow next week, me and Daniel might make a road trip up north would make us ready for Friday.

I also have been challenged to a match race against a small block Vega coming up soon down @ Angleton Raceway off FM2004.
Let us know when this goes down. That track is about 20 min from my house.

Powerstroke Racer: Little birdie says a white reg cab Ford will take the honors this time.

Little birdie wanna bet dinner @ Waffle house??

Little birdie says a white reg cab Ford will take the honors this time:poke:

Well that wounded duck better tell that white reg cab Ford that you have just applied the "Lott Jinx" on it. :kick:

Just to clarify the "Lott Jinx" you are O For the year. :hehe::hehe:

Actually you are O For the last 2, 3 heck I don't know how many years now...:shake:

100_2095.JPG

:bang:

Good thing I'll be watching from the sidelines this week. Sounds like some good racing

You know I love the chevys but aint gonna happen this time! Some surprises will be showing up in the Diesel domain!

Food for thought.... I was at Houston Motorsports Park last night (August 30th), while the "Smokin' Lightning" was making a couple soft launching head turning passes without :nos:. It's going to fun seeing where this goes...

Back