hx35 over ht3b??????????

ok guys i modified my stock actuator and i am still tuning them now but it does work properly. what hp do you guys think that i am at?

If you still need a new actuator I would imagine the guys at E.D. could get you one or maybe HTT.

i had this same setup on my 94 and it made more power the looser the wastegate was set it would spool slower but made more power in the top

im running the same turbo setup as you, wirh 7 by 14 injectors and a smarty and im hitting 60+ psi of boost

Have you taken any drive pressure measurements and measured the pressure out of the primary? What turbo set-up you use to get 50psi? You did see a drop in egt's right?

i have a drive pressure and it is 1:1. my egts never go over 1300* WOT. i am also clearing up all the smoke so i think that i am all tapped out with the fuel from the stupid HO pump.

What pressure setting are you running on the 35 wastegate? Is the wastegate preload very lite? You need some preload to close the gate tight enough so that it seals. 1300 deg's is decent, I would use some water/meth spray on the long hills if you tow. The 35 limits how much top end power you have that why you have 1300 deg's. I've run the both the 40/3b and GT3782R/3b combo. Its like night and day difference both on spool-up and egt's. I liked how the 3b lites up hard. I'm currently running a S475, its different.

i have water meth. the 1300*WOT is with no water on. with the sounds of it do you think that i am out of fuel?

Assumed he had a Edge that tells the ECM it has 9PSI all the time when there is no MAP signal...

The OE MAP sensor only reads to 36PSI anyway, so , how does it defuel at 40PSI?

My MAP is unplugged on my truck. Drives like a 12v with the AFC gutted.

Merrick

I would guess that your starting running out off turbo and your loading up the HX-35 top much and need to bypass more. Too much, and the wastegate will not have enough pressure to hold the gate shut. The methanol stuff is hit or miss for limiting egt's, at least on my truck.

Back