Ih Dt360 Upgrades

Same part numbers as a p7100? Could I get a picture of the stock p7100 on the dt360? does it have the same afc housing cover?

flywheel and housing not injection pump stuff.. The adapter plates I had made will put a DT466 infront on your Ford tranny as well

Let me know I have a few in the works now. We had them made. I have 3 possibly 4 definite orders right now. 5 will get a larger material discount that will be passed on the to the purchaser.

I am a definite on an adapter plate for the p7100 pump! With all this waiting I am tempted to go Eaton Fuller 40-60k GVW sae 2 synchronized manual transmission lol Nothing like laughing at everyone elses tranmission too

I was looking to do the same conversion in a late 99 to 03 PSD but i have decided to use the 530 instead of the 360 or the 466 because i heard it was easier to get the power out of it and it is basically the 466. With a few firewall mods im sure it will slide right in place and bolt up nice to a 545 allison. By the time im done im hopin to have a decent streetable truck that will make the cummins :bow:. :evil

You may want to start with a better transmission than the AT545 if your going to increase the power of a DT530 much....

we just put a sheid unlimited model 100 pump and a 'big charger" on a DT360 form a school bus. We retorqued head bolts to 150lbs feet and man does this thing sing! Hope to hook for first pull in next 10 days... It's in a mid 70's IH 666 with funny gears and we got it lightened up to pull in 6500lbs class, should be fun!

Hell yeah it is.. how about you start a thread on that tractor? some pictures etc? gonna take video of it?

So the 360 and 466 bell housings are the same? Im lookin to maybe put a 360 in a truck with a 10 speed.

Back