In light of recent events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now wait a sec.....Bo and Luke Duke are not real? So that means Daisy Mae wasn't either? :bang:doh:

Looks real to me....

Chiller2004-CatherineBachGlossy.jpg

This whole thread is BS about cages. Racing originally was never about being safe. Nascar doesn't know it yet, but they will kill themselves with Iroc cars and restrictor plates. I am of Dale Earnhardt S. theory. If you don't have balls enough to go fast then you shouldn't be racing. Dale knew what could happen to him, and if you don't think it can happen to you, think again.

Bottom line IMO protect the spectator at all costs, and let the guy racing go as fast as his knowledge allows him.

BTW did the name of the site change? Maybe I didn't get informed.

www.slow&safedodgedieselenthusiast.com

On Edit: There was talk of a driver certification.....blah blah blah. That's like saying just because you have a CDL that you are a truck driver. I am sorry but there is a huge difference between the 2. SO THEY GET A CRASH COURSE..... BFD :bang

You suck at life if that's how you feel So if you roll your maxipad when something happens as yo go down the track and the roof caves in and pokes a hole in your head and lets all of the air out who will you blame it on?

You suck at life if that's how you feel So if you roll your maxipad when something happens as yo go down the track and the roof caves in and pokes a hole in your head and lets all of the air out who will you blame it on?
That's easy- he'll blame Comp D.... its a conspiracy !!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Maybe you should think REALLY hard before you post an assinine comment like this. My original intent of allowing this video to be released was to HELP people make a desicion on what THEY wanted to do. At your age I imagine you FEEL 10 foot tall and bulletproof, I know I did. I did'nt HAVE to try and help ANYONE, I am fortunate to belong to a diesel community that care's about each and everyone here. WE all work hard to RAISE the bar performance wise, and we are all looking to go faster. I really don't understand your logic on this one though, obviously you don't know what these truck's feel like at speed. I'm gonna quit yacking before I say something really stupid directed at you. Bottom line is this, if you don't want to run ANY safety equipment........then don't. It's your choice, and I hope you NEVER EVER need it. All I'm saying, Gary

so who was the assine person that put low sidewall radials tires and high side wall bais ply tires on a ~6000+ pound truck and thought it could be controled on a known slick track ??????:what:

doing that is a big NO NO from what i have been told from numerous experince drag racers that have been racing longer than i have been alive.. :bang

I'm not dealing with this crap anymore.... I am not gonna come back from Mexico to this........

This horse has been beaten past its death for months, and that was months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back