Indiana County, Pa. Fair pull

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Aug 30th 7:00 P.M. I would like to get an idea on how many trucks to expect.

If you have any questions on the rules let me know. Pretty cut and dry.

can't make indiana because i'm working a double but will you make it to the cambria county fair? i'm curious what the rules are though because i'm sure cambria county will be about the same. thanks
jason

I'll be there, but I'm not pulling, but I will be with my buddy's big block gasser trash. Snedge, be on the look out for me and say hello.

What classes and by who's rules, and where in Indiana County?

Thanks

Indiana, PA. 15701

Rules are simple
two gas two diesel I'll post the Diesel rules.
Street Diesel
1. Current plate, inspection and insurance
2. Reese type hitches only 27" Height
3. Single turbo
4. Fuel only No Water/Meth
5. No hanging weight
6. 7200 lbs
7. Stock suspension
8. Truck must be driven in. Trailer queens run open class.

Open Diesel
1. No limit on engine/drivetrain mods
2. 8000 lbs
3. 27" hitch height

I'll be there, but I'm not pulling, but I will be with my buddy's big block gasser trash. Snedge, be on the look out for me and say hello.

Sure thing, I'll be busy with tech before the pulls, but I'll find you.
We will most likey run the semi and tri axles first, so after I'm done with the 4x4 trucks I'll be hanging out.

Hmmm.

Do you have an adress so I can Mapquest it?

I do not know If Rick will let me hook at Canfield.

This might make a good back up.

Open diesel here. I doubt you would let me in Stock.:hehe:

Hmmm.

Do you have an adress so I can Mapquest it?

I do not know If Rick will let me hook at Canfield.

This might make a good back up.

Open diesel here. I doubt you would let me in Stock.:hehe:

Well I might if you drove it in, but I know you so.......... that would be tough. I know that chevy can hold it's own in open.

Just mapquest "J.S. Mack Community Park. Indiana Pa. 15701"
You will enter the track via Carter avenue.
It would be awesome to see you there.

Well I might if you drove it in, but I know you so.......... that would be tough. I know that chevy can hold it's own in open.

Just mapquest "J.S. Mack Community Park. Indiana Pa. 15701"
You will enter the track via Carter avenue.
It would be awesome to see you there.

I could park the tow ride in town and drive it there!:hehe:

Thanks for the address. Looks like a pretty easy 2 hour ride.

JOhnboy and Caleb, it would be great to see you guys out there next weekend. Hope you make it.

We wont be there Ted, Im not driving all that way to
pull aginst all the trailer queens with a stock turbo truck, our crew cab short bed is 7300 with just a driver, and she only weighs about a 105lbs?

7200 LOL You might make it with a regular cab Ford if you removed the spare tire and the tail gate. So they don't want any four door or Mega cab Dodges either? :doh:

7200 LOL You might make it with a regular cab Ford if you removed the spare tire and the tail gate. So they don't want any four door or Mega cab Dodges either? :doh:

It's not like we turn anyone away. :hehe:
It probably should be a higher, but hasn't been a problem in the past. Every year we are getting more and more Diesels showing up. When I took (insert "was railroaded") the job some years ago, there wasn't even a class for Diesels! That just wasn't right. I am also trying to get another, hopefully Diesel only pull at the fairgrounds during the early summer or late fall.
I know the guy that writes the rules so.......... Suggestions are appreciated.

All in all i think the rules a good for a two class pull, the only thing i would add would be atleast up it to 7500lbs for street and add no cut tires in street class, ive seen alot of guys around here running cut street tires in a stock/street classes

It's not like we turn anyone away. :hehe:
It probably should be a higher, but hasn't been a problem in the past. Every year we are getting more and more Diesels showing up. When I took (insert "was railroaded") the job some years ago, there wasn't even a class for Diesels! That just wasn't right. I am also trying to get another, hopefully Diesel only pull at the fairgrounds during the early summer or late fall.
I know the guy that writes the rules so.......... Suggestions are appreciated.

putting an all diesel event together would be a great :rockwoot:

We wont be there Ted, Im not driving all that way to
pull aginst all the trailer queens with a stock turbo truck, our crew cab short bed is 7300 with just a driver, and she only weighs about a 105lbs?

So...bring your blue truck? Or did you retire that from pulling duty for racing only? I'll sit in the truck with you when you pull, and then you'll be close to the weight limit...:hehe:

just kiddin'. I hear you on the trailer queens. Although I don't recall to many big hitters there last year. Franks' Ford 350 with the DT466 in it made an exhibition pull and that was cool, but I understand. Oh well.

Yeah mine is racer only, I have it down to 5800 or so so i could add lots of weight to it!!! The toyo proxis's wont like the dirt though!!!!

It was either truck pull or horse show on sat night, we've decided to go horse'n since we hit 2 pulls this last weekend. We will be at smithton on the 13th though!

Back