Indiana Sled Pull

Just adopt NADM rules....I doubt Gene would mind if ya used it for something to base the classes on.

But remember, if your throwing some good money out for the 2.6 class, your gonna pull in some big guys. When my truck is done Ill probably be able to run with the "Stock" trucks and the last thing i want to do is ruin a class set out for stock truck and be a bully. But classes might be better if they are Street stock, 2.6, 2.8, and open. That gives the brush pullers a chance to chase each other while the built truck can stay in our own class and not put 50-60 feet on the stock truck.

And If ya need any help with any of this. Ill be more than happy to help out all I can!

How are you gonna run with stock? Stock is stock turbo not 2.6. I guess unless you are going to stick an hx35 on? Dont think you can compete with that little guy on though. You will pull a crowd but it is going to be mostly locals. Dont see to many people scrambling to Indiana for a $200 first prize sled pull. Just my $.02

Location Date Day Classes Time Sled

Scottsville Ky May 9th Saturday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Corbin

Russell Springs Ky June 8th Monday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD4,SSD 6:30 CST Corbin

Munfordville Ky June 29th Monday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Southern Express

Scottsville Ky July 6th Monday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Corbin

Tompkinsville Ky July 14th Tuesday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Southern Express

Bowling Green Ky July 30th Thursday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Lowry

Brodhead Ky Aug 6th Thursday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 6:30 CST Corbin

Burkesville Ky Aug 7th Friday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Southern Express

Brownsville Ky Sept 18th Friday MT,MS,PS2,PS4,SLD 7:00 CST Corbin

This page was last updated 01/26/2009 07:22 PM

Where did you get the Marengo IN pull?

I dont like to put pulls on our schedule until we have the contract in hand, saves a lot of retractions. I would not have mentioned this one if I were not 99.9% sure of it, and its not good for any of us to have pulls too close together on the same night, unless of course they are close enough to make both.

How are you gonna run with stock? Stock is stock turbo not 2.6. I guess unless you are going to stick an hx35 on? Dont think you can compete with that little guy on though. You will pull a crowd but it is going to be mostly locals. Dont see to many people scrambling to Indiana for a $200 first prize sled pull. Just my$.02

It was like 250,500,750 for WS,2.6,3.0 What's this about the $200?

I'm lost.

How are you gonna run with stock? Stock is stock turbo not 2.6. I guess unless you are going to stick an hx35 on? Dont think you can compete with that little guy on though. You will pull a crowd but it is going to be mostly locals. Dont see to many people scrambling to Indiana for a $200 first prize sled pull. Just my $.02

Well see thats my question, so many pulls in Indiana now just call the "stock" class a 2.5 or 2.6 class. Which is fine if thats what they want it to be but everyone should know up front what it is. Either way I think its a fun class, good luck on setting everything up!

500 for first in 2.6. And thats anyone with out a stock turbo or thats 66mm or smaller....so that a whole lot of brush pullers around here. Ill run that class, but im telling you right now....Im gonna bring a bat to keep all the angry farmboys off when when they think I cheating!
But heck, it'll be a fun pull!

$500 geez! Thats a heck of a prize for a 2.6 if the super streets are only getting $750. I know I wouldnt show if I were a super street guy and saw that!! Sure seems thats rigged up for a certain person. Not naming any names or anything JEFF FAKER hahaha!!!

$500 geez! Thats a heck of a prize for a 2.6 if the super streets are only getting $750. I know I wouldnt show if I were a super street guy and saw that!! Sure seems thats rigged up for a certain person. Not naming any names or anything JEFF FAKER hahaha!!!

:evil
Brandon

Those are just figures that I came up with. Sounded good I thought, they're not set in stone this was a question, so PLEASE inform me what it needs to be. Only one thing if it is good enough YOU better show up since YOU were :blahblah1:

ONLY pay the top 3 in the big classes bump the money up in the top 3 insted of payin threw 5th or 7th. You will pull in the bigger guys and put on a better show if you dont make it a charity for your home town guys

Those are just figures that I came up with. Sounded good I thought, they're not set in stone this was a question, so PLEASE inform me what it needs to be. Only one thing if it is good enough YOU better show up since YOU were :blahblah1:

Well I like the big pay outs for 2.6 LAST YEAR haha. Now that I have moved up the heck with them classes. Just messing. We had this discussion last year on show-me smokers pulls here in Missouri. I was in a 2.6 class then but still thought the money needed to go to the big class. Lets face it they are the show. Whether that be $100, $50, $25 prize money for 2.6 guys. I feel thats what needs to be done. They have spent the money to bring you a show. They should have something to go out and run for. Money from Joe Schmoes truck is competing for shouldnt compare to what the Super Street classes are running for. 2.6 draws the most trucks, just the big class draws the fans and puts on the show!!! And there is much more fans than 2.6 truck pullers. This is just my $.02

ONLY pay the top 3 in the big classes bump the money up in the top 3 insted of payin threw 5th or 7th. You will pull in the bigger guys and put on a better show if you dont make it a charity for your home town guys

I think you should pay about 5 spots in the big classes!! You arent going to have boring trucks in the class. Cant just take a 2.6 truck and put it in that class. So they are all going to be legit trucks.

Well I like the big pay outs for 2.6 LAST YEAR haha. Now that I have moved up the heck with them classes. Just messing. We had this discussion last year on show-me smokers pulls here in Missouri. I was in a 2.6 class then but still thought the money needed to go to the big class. Lets face it they are the show. Whether that be $100, $50, $25 prize money for 2.6 guys. I feel thats what needs to be done. They have spent the money to bring you a show. They should have something to go out and run for. Money from Joe Schmoes truck is competing for shouldnt compare to what the Super Street classes are running for. 2.6 draws the most trucks, just the big class draws the fans and puts on the show!!! And there is much more fans than 2.6 truck pullers. This is just my $.02

SS should get more money but to say give all the big money to the ss guys is not a good idea either, yes im a 2.6 guy and never plan on moving up but i still think that the 2.6 class can be really expensive to run also!

SS should get more money but to say give all the big money to the ss guys is not a good idea either, yes im a 2.6 guy and never plan on moving up but i still think that the 2.6 class can be really expensive to run also!

I agree it CAN be. But it doesnt have to be. SS class you have no choice but to spend the big bucks. Still a 2.6 truck isnt intended to be a dedicated puller. It is still a VERY street class. Some of us take our addictions a bit to far haha!

I agree it CAN be. But it doesnt have to be. SS class you have no choice but to spend the big bucks. Still a 2.6 truck isnt intended to be a dedicated puller. It is still a VERY street class. Some of us take our addictions a bit to far haha!

I will agree there! I think its like coke or somthing!

INFO,INFO,INFO I need more INFO and FEEDBACK, PAYOUTS: What do you guys want or think is fair if you're coming a good ways?

Don't disagree that the bigger classes should get more $$ but don't forget the smaller guys. At the smaller events there are a lot of locals and they have a lot of friends and family that's coming to watch and paying to get in to watch them as much as the bigger classes. Also if you don't already have a sled rented PM me may be able to save you some money.
Thanks, Keith

saturday sounds good i imagine with those payouts you will probably have a good turnout

input onpull

hi guys this is terry coppess thouht i would give alittle input friday the 17 would work better for some of us itpa pullers would love to be able to make it & put on agood show.iwould pay top 5 trucks. even 500 or 600 to win ss would be a great purse.

I don't think that we can do it on a Fri for the lack of sleds being available. So we were thinking Thursday. No gas, No tractors just diesel trucks. Shouldn't last all night plus I would be interfering with Tipton and Logansport and I don't really want to take anything away from them. However a handful of guys have told me to heck with Tipton because there payout was B.S. last year, and there were some guys not real happy with that. Keep the info coming.

Back