Industrial Injection Service's dual feed inj

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
has anyone tried those Industrial Injection Services latest Injector technology, I guess the dual feed injectors are achieving big gains not only w/ the CR's, but with the PS and duramax injectors as well.:rockwoot:

I heard pretty much the same thang LOL.... Their Injectors and massive fueling attributes are just unreal! The capabilities of their Dragon Flow and Super Dragon Flow line is A W E S O M E !!!!! I bow to their knowledge in their field!

how much do their dragon flow injectors for us 12vers push?? What # holes and size??

Lance

RacinDuallie said:
I heard pretty much the same thang LOL.... Their Injectors and massive fueling attributes are just unreal! The capabilities of their Dragon Flow and Super Dragon Flow line is A W E S O M E !!!!! I bow to their knowledge in their field!

Bad to the bone

I`m Going to give Brady or Brett a pass in my dragster in Vegas. They are going to have to arm wrestle to see who gets to go. The pump, turbo & injectors on this car have surpassed my expectations

John Robinson said:
I`m Going to give Brady or Brett a pass in my dragster in Vegas. They are going to have to arm wrestle to see who gets to go. The pump, turbo & injectors on this car have surpassed my expectations
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

ME ME ME I have a set and they are INSANE

Thanks Brady for everything. This setup is a beast.

~Wes~

oldsmokey97 said:
how much do their dragon flow injectors for us 12vers push?? What # holes and size??

Lance
They are available in 10 hole, 11 hole....not sure of size, but they are awesome for sure. They can custom make injectors to suit your needs. Brady knows his stuff when it comes to injectors!

i have heard many times people describing an injector as a shower heads. i have seen 100s of injectors. the set of dragon flows that crawler showed me put me in awe. these thing have to be able to flow a crazy amount of fuel. so much i would have to try some n20 even with twins.

The injectors that Brady did for my former ride were really great pieces, and moved a lot of fuel in an expeditious manor, it’s more then just how big, but how effective they can expose the fuel to oxygen in the shortest amount of time.

I was able to get by with only 24 degrees of timing on that truck because of Brady’s injectors and P Pump’s ability to speed up flame front propagation speed ., which reduces the engines total timing requirements .

The angle of the holes, the placement, and the size of the holes is a critical aspect. This is why no one come close to Brady’s injectors, is he works closely with everyone of the programs that he supply’s parts to and take the feed back to develop parts in a short time.

Brady thanks for you support and knowledge over the last few years

JOHNBOY said:
My box of II goodies should be here Friday!:woohoo:
My INDUSTRIAL INJECTION goodies are being prepped for shipping too! I just sent Brady some 24 Valve connector tubes to be blessed with their superior awesomeness !:bow: :bow: :bow:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:evil :ft: :ft: :evil

Word on the street is that those Top Quality Folks at INDUSTRIAL INJECTION SERVICES have been secretly burning the midnite oils on a new BAD AZZ:evil single turbo....

Judging from the feedback I am hearing -the testing is simply amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on one of these puppies- I hear that once this BIG BAD AZZ spools, the airflow through it is ungodly!!:rockwoot: :evil

Gotta take my hat off to the crew at INDUSTRIAL INJECTION SERVICES- never resting- always bringing us cutting edge, high quality performance!:bow: :bow: :bow:

.:ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft:.

:rockwoot: :clap:

So has anyone done any back to back testing to see how they match up against, the F1 injectors?

I don't know about that but some back to back testing has proven their turbos to be superior ;)

Noticed you mentioned Dmax sticks.

Guess I'll give them a call. I'm getting ready to test oversized injectors in our truck. Still not convinced they make more power than stock pieces yet.

McRat said:
Noticed you mentioned Dmax sticks.

Guess I'll give them a call. I'm getting ready to test oversized injectors in our truck. Still not convinced they make more power than stock pieces yet.
McRat, talk to Brady on the wonderful fueling attributes to be expected with INDUSTRIAL INJECTIONS sticks, your engine will thank you with blazing performance:ft: qwicker E.T.'s :evil and faster mph :evil

I bet Shane and Brady cringe everytime they see Fletch or Dually posting LOL

How about just stating facts like they know their stuff, are great guys to work with, and their customer service is top notch... lol

Back