Industrial Injection Service's dual feed inj

duke1n said:
I bet Shane and Brady cringe everytime they see Fletch or Dually posting LOL

How about just stating facts like they know their stuff, are great guys to work with, and their customer service is top notch... lol

They cringe because they know their phone lines will be busy!!! :thankyou2:

And yes their knowledge IS excellent!:bow:

They ARE AWESOME to deal with!:rockwoot:

And their customer service should be modeled after:clap: :clap: :clap:

And the end result is you will get a product from guys that know their stuff and have the drive to keep their field progressing at the TOP!:bow: :bow: :bow:

I feel the same way but I don't go orgasmic when posting about it like The Fletch and you do lol

LOL:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: funny you mention that.... 2 days ago when I was talking to Master Brady:bow: on the phone, he started informing me on the new BAD AZZ single they are putting the finishing touches on, I had to stop him and I told him this is starting to sound like a 1-900 number LOL LOL LOL LOL

It seems to me that the trucks that are making serious horsepower and winning races are running Dynomite Diesel injectors.:woohoo:

I wish that nobody knew about them,

Kidding, then I would have the edge on the others.

The pump work and injectors are great, but real the key is that Brady and Shane will listen and adapt to the changing requirements of these engines. As we make progress in cylinder head and cam technology, the turbo and pumps need to progress likewise. Shane has kept up with the pace from the phat shaft, to the silver bullet, and now the 80 mm single. These turbo’s are critical to making the next steps in big power developments .

duke1n said:
I feel the same way but I don't go orgasmic when posting about it like The Fletch and you do lol

Have you ever seen what the Amazon monkeys do just before crossing a crocodile infested river? If they had the scratch, they would be consuming cigarettes

Fsnow said:
It seems to me that the trucks that are making serious horsepower and winning races are running Dynomite Diesel injectors.:woohoo:

My old ride has Industrial injection injectors, pump and EDM fill tubes. It ran 8.60 at will on a crappy track and with only 5 holes and a radiator full of oil. This engine ran 8.40 in Houston with a terrible back probably burning the cylinder there

Bill Fletcher’s truck is the undisputed fastest daily driven truck.

Wade’s truck just went 11.30’s

Project X went 161 mph with an 11.60 quarter mile time on a small single stage of NX

Brian Carter 890 hp

And a few others not to be mention

Fletcher said:
Have you ever seen what the Amazon monkeys do just before crossing a crocodile infested river? If they had the scratch, they would be consuming cigarettes

I thought they just threw schitt at each other...:hehe:

LMAO I haven't quite decided if you Fletcher are just very eccentric or down right goofy but either way keep on keepin on lol.

partsguy662 said:
I thought they just threw schitt at each other...:hehe:
That's what they do when the get to the other side of the river- :hehe: but there is a private ceremonious ritual before crossing....:woohoo:

Attachments

• 180px-Monkey_batu.jpg
    180px-Monkey_batu.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
COMP461 said:
My old ride has Industrial injection injectors, pump and EDM fill tubes. It ran 8.60 at will on a crappy track and with only 5 holes and a radiator full of oil. This engine ran 8.40 in Houston with a terrible back probably burning the cylinder there

Bill Fletcher’s truck is the undisputed fastest daily driven truck.

Wade’s truck just went 11.30’s

Project X went 161 mph with an 11.60 quarter mile time on a small single stage of NX

Brian Carter 890 hp

And a few others not to be mention
Greg, #2 low numbers, 1/4 mile high numbers :tree: call, I'll inform

Last edited:
OK, I'm trying to figure out what is sarcasm and what isn't.

I already have 2 sets of sticks for testing, and want to also try others.

Don M injectors are out since we cannot get any.

It costs about $2000-3000 to test a set of injectors on a Dmax, mostly labor. About $600 for dyno time, 8 hrs install labor, then the purchase price.

So obviously it's a serious $$$ undertaking for a Top Ramen eater like myself. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has tested Dmax injectors on a hot rod engine. They test them with a stock tune and say "LOOK!!! More POWA!!" No chit? Question is whether the fuel supply system is the limiter or the injector flow rate. If it's the supply, the injectors can't fix it. We know the stock injectors can be taken past 750 horse, but do not know how far yet.

I'll admit I don't believe in Magic or Free Lunches. There is always a downside to any modification, and some advertised mods make zero difference. So testing is critical. But the guys who sell parts often don't care much for testing since it can affect sales, and when they do test, they often set the test up to show advantages that don't really exist.

I've been running I.I. stuff for 3 years now! Brady was THE ONLY INJECTOR VENDOR that would deal with me back when I ran Piers's stuff and needed injectors to keep going in the power quest. His stuff pushed me to 790 from 730 and to 870 the next year and the quest continues.

Thanks as always for believing, Jim

you bunch of azz kizzers

[wanting a ii pump real bad but poverty is holding me back]

RacinDuallie said:
LOL:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: funny you mention that.... 2 days ago when I was talking to Master Brady:bow: on the phone, he started informing me on the new BAD AZZ single they are putting the finishing touches on, I had to stop him and I told him this is starting to sound like a 1-900 number LOL LOL LOL LOL

shhhh i have been told alittle about that myself...

all of the guys over at II are top notch and have never let me down keep up the good work guys.

but seeing how i just found this thread and there was a nice little box waiting for me in the mail from them........... well i have to go now. my truck is calling.lol

Actually, if you hear more than one sales pitch, then what you hear "are" sales pitches lol.

$5 please

10.38 @ 133 #2 only in Las Vegas, Industrial Injection Pump, Sticks & Turbo The guy's at Industrial know diesel performance

Back