Industrial Injection Service's dual feed inj

Any word on Buddah Power stuff, pumps,injectors?????
Im not starting a pissin contest, just wanted to know if anyone runs Johns stuff or how they compair to I.I.

It's about time !! I run a full program from John piston's, cam, head components,p-pump, injector's and jumper tubes. And the wealth of knowledge that comes with each and every purchase. If you wan't some of the best finishing work in the industry and product support you have to pay for it (no free rides here!!!!) I have also bought from a number of other names that have been posted here and NONE have the knowledge to back it up.

Just wanted to give you guys heads up on the NEW CR nozzles we now have for you all. The smaller nozzles are similar sized to our Stage 3 nozzles but they have 8 holes instead of 5 holes. Then there is the 10 hole nozzles that are the next size up which are the similar in size to our Stage 4 nozzles. Then we have a larger 10 hole nozzle that is going to be the ticket for all those that have Duel Fueler CP3's. These are all new nozzles factory made to these spec's for us. The cool thing about the extra holes is that droplet sizes are going to be very small because the spray holes are small. This will give you lots of power and very little smoke. They will also run very efficiently and should increase fuel mileage nicely. They should be a BIG hit in areas of the country that is strict on smoke emissions. These nozzles are made with the very best materials and should not have any cracking or breaking problems from high rail pressure. We have been waiting for a LONG time to get these in. I am SURE you will love them. They will raise the BAR for high performance nozzles. The sack area is a NEW design as well and will make more power and efficiency will help fuel mileage also. Thanks, Brady 1-800-955-0476

I've run II turbos and love them.. I don't know of any CR's running as quick as my truck on such a small combination without nitrous.. Just a comletely stock CP3, PS62, 90hp DDP injectors, and a Smarty.. That's it. It traps at 111 mph on diesel only. It does only weigh 6350 with me in it. One thing you all have to consider. When times are posted you have to consider the weight of the vehicle. The weight is effecting the time much more than a huge hp number.. I'm not knocking anyone or anything. I'm just saying there are more important things to consider when it comes to comparing how much power a vehicle is making other than just the ET and MPH. Nitrous is also a huge player when added to the mix. Like I said, I really like their products, though there are others out there with trucks that can be driven anywhere and make huge numbers.. I also run II turbos on my more powerful truck. It can be driven anywhere, and make 850's with no nitrous. All this while being completely streetable at this hp level. I run DDP injectors. I've never compared these to others,though the customer service at DDP has kept me a customer. All the trucks listed are awesome, though I do have to say that Wades' truck really impresses me for the weight and size of charger. 11.5's on diesel only at 7400 pounds is awesome for something with a street sized single..

Last edited:
Wade, I keep hearing about this 11.50 run on #2. When did this take place?

lmills said:
Wade, I keep hearing about this 11.50 run on #2. When did this take place?
well lloyd i spent the last 10 min trying to scan a fe wtimes slips for you but you lucked out the scanner portion of the 3N1 lexmark has broke, it will copy but not scan? any way the day after i ran my 11.3 i ran 2 low 11.5's at much lower mph like 114 and 115, the date was 5/6/07 and since then we have ran better on fuel but, i'll leave guessing at that up to you guys. we should be in the 10's this weekend

Good luck on the 10's this weekend. I am trying to talk my guy Chadd into taking the maroon quad cab down to the track friday night for the street races.

I know the truck ran 11.50's the following sunday after the 11.38, but was also told it was on nitrous on the runs. The bottle was almost empty, pressure was low and didn't make for big power gains, but none the less was under the impressiosn they were nitrous assisted runs.

Why not bring it to the track up here in Friday? I have some connections and might be able to schedule a street/grudge match between you and Little's 11.50 fuel only truck

lmills said:
Good luck on the 10's this weekend. I am trying to talk my guy Chadd into taking the maroon quad cab down to the track friday night for the street races.

I know the truck ran 11.50's the following sunday after the 11.38, but was also told it was on nitrous on the runs. The bottle was almost empty, pressure was low and didn't make for big power gains, but none the less was under the impressiosn they were nitrous assisted runs.

Why not bring it to the track up here in Friday? I have some connections and might be able to schedule a street/grudge match between you and Little's 11.50 fuel only truck
you talking about jessy little? i may come up there, i have to put this water meth kit on first, do you return calls or what? i called 3 times and left a message................guess you dont want to sell anything:hehe:

No Justin, with the 3rd gen. He is the one running the ppe dual fuelers and the twin turbos at 11.40's at the local track. As for the phone calls....I ain't got nothin you wanna buy. Even if I did, I don't sell my secret squirrel stuff to the competition. LOL Actually, I saw your missed call, but was 6 foot deep in a clutch job going all wrong and figured if it was an important question you would shoot me a PM. So, what part of your truck do you need me to fix now? LOL

lmills said:
No Justin, with the 3rd gen. He is the one running the ppe dual fuelers and the twin turbos at 11.40's at the local track. As for the phone calls....I ain't got nothin you wanna buy. Even if I did, I don't sell my secret squirrel stuff to the competition. LOL Actually, I saw your missed call, but was 6 foot deep in a clutch job going all wrong and figured if it was an important question you would shoot me a PM. So, what part of your truck do you need me to fix now? LOL
yea he had his truck down at MIR a few weeks ago, it did'nt go very fast like 12?,

hey with twins on my truck im sure i could run 10.90's, but im stuck with a little ole single 66 daily driving set up. maybe in a while i will go there, i have other things up my sleave to try out first.

you really should call when you can, i need some squirrel juice.............:hehe:

Meh...

I have a VP and 11 hole Dragon Flows from II.

The truck runs good, but the only thing I have really been able to compare it to is Formula One junk, so that doesn't mean much.

MKoth said:
Meh...

I have a VP and 11 hole Dragon Flows from II.

The truck runs good, but the only thing I have really been able to compare it to is Formula One junk, so that doesn't mean much.
:hehe: :hehe: :bow: :clap: LOL that was great...........:eek:wned:

Back