Industrial Injection's New Super Badazz Single

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
It's here!:ft:

This new turbo that Industrial Injection just cooked up is indeed BADAZZ!:clap: :clap:

80mm of pure badazz airflowing abilities!:rockwoot: This is the next generation of the Turbo of CHOICE for Drag Racing and Sled Pulling with a single set-up.

I was informed that on their own wildly fueled CR race truck this turbo took all the fuel they threw at it - AND IT CLEANED THE SMOKE RIGHT UP! :ft: Time for even crazier CR injectors was the quote from Brady!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: Spooling starts early for a turbo of this frame size too!:ft: :evil :evil :evil

So here it is- I give y-all a sneak peek of THE SUPER BADAZZ SINGLE!:bow: :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 89
80MM = 3.149606 in.

I already run a 31, was just wondering.

but is 80mm the bore size or inducer(wasn't specified in RD's first post or am I missing it)---I thought the 2.8 was the bore, thus the plug to let bigger turbos run in that class--am I countryfused here or ????---chris

I didn't see where he said anything about 2.8. If you wan't to plug it I don't see why not.

Forgive my rather crude means of measurement- I'm at work..... LOL I'll get the caliper on it tonight....:hehe:

Attachments

• IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 83
Excuse this silly question.. Is the compressor wheel an 80? How does this compare to the 71 that's on the K31 frame? Is this more of an all out race turbo, or a race/street turbo?

It's a S400 with a 84mm turbine wheel and a .8 or 1.0 T-4 exhaust housing and a 80mm inducer compressor wheel with a race cover. Nothing new. 5 1/2" inlet and a 3" outlet. If you know where to look they have been around for over 6 months.

RD---looks close to 2.8, but the calipers will not lie--

IdahoCTD-----thanks for the specific specifics........chris

supersmoke said:
You can already purchase the covers plugged from the manufacture. It appears Idaho CTD might be dealing with the guys that make them.

Now why would I try to stay on top of things? :hehe: Never! BTW there are only two companies that can make those turbos and II aint one of them.

Idaho CTD said:
It's a S400 with a 84mm turbine wheel and a .8 or 1.0 T-4 exhaust housing and a 80mm inducer compressor wheel with a race cover. Nothing new. 5 1/2" inlet and a 3" outlet. If you know where to look they have been around for over 6 months.

.............its 5" inlet- 3.5" outlet (5" downpipe)

not to split hairs, but I.D = 5" and O.D. = 5.5"(it looks like to me), so depending on where IdahoCTD is quoting his measurements from the turbo may indeed be the same---now let's see the hot side with some measurements----chris

Attachments

• IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 40
RD you is faster than a wabbit----thanks.. looks like it might be 3.125"/
3 1/8"----pretty darn close to what IdahoCTD said, but again are we talking the same, maybe>>>maybe not---will have to wait for him to chime back in----chris

It looks like its closer to 3.5" I'll get the caliper on it for better measurements sorry bout the tape measurement... LOL

RacinDuallie said:
It looks like its closer to 3.5" I'll get the caliper on it for better measurements sorry bout the tape measurement... LOL

I just spoke to the guys that manufacture the covers for everyone. They are specd at 3.120" outlet and 5.568" inlet. That is off the blueprint for the casting itself they said...lol

wow, about time the bigger turbos go through the same evolution as s300's have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back