Industrial Injection's New Super Badazz Single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can build it. Hell look at a Dodge! Can you make it work. The guys at II have done right by me.

Idaho CTD said:
Since you seems to be singling me out Wade you will be seeing some of my work coming to a theater near you soon. Just because I'm not a big shop doesn't mean I dont know what I'm doing nor that I dont do research and testing. Hell I graduated BSU pre-med and got tired of school. I think I've got a few rocks to rub together in my cranium. It might do you good to listen to your own advise on lesson one. Oh and you couldn't own me if your life depended on it. I've owned and hotrodded diesel since '99. Where were you?

Someone is asking you about turbo knowledge?? That makes me laugh...A LOT!
I've seen your work and "idea's" work in real life...That was 4 years ago (maybe more) on a 648hp truck here in Ohio. I don't remember any SPS66's back then making those numbers, though I'm sure Wade will come up with something!

That 80mm single flat out Kicks @$$, no doubt...but to say it will spool at 1800RPM?? That I have doubts about. That's a lot of wheel to get moving, even with a tight housing!

Don't take this as knocking II...they do good work. I refuse to pay for off the shelf, slapped together parts, that you can buy at pretty much any turbo shop worth a crap...so, I bought something different, and learning the hard way about making stuff work! Never could get Industrial Injection to do anything very fancy for me anyway...hard enough to get a phone call returned!

Just my $.0000015...not worth much, I can't even break 400hp;)
Chris

Burner said:
So, is it really Industrials new turbo or another companies product they 'rebadged'? .....

if it were rebadged, it would be like buying a race tranny, ----it's made by dodge and built to custome specs for whatever company. suncoast, hts, nadp.ect

right?

TopFueler said:
The cool thing is the turbine housing is a very small A/R which helps this turbo spool easily at 1800rpm stall
Chris-
This testing was done on Industrials own heavilly fueled (dual modded CP3's) C/R racer.... It had a 1400 stall converter, but they have since changed that to one with slightly more stall and it flat spooled qwickly and cleared all the smoke out early, they will be installing a new set of C/R sticks for even more fuel delivery.....

:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
This testing was done on Industrials own heavilly fueled (dual modded CP3's) C/R racer.... It had a 1400 stall converter, but they have since changed that to one with slightly more stall and it flat spooled qwickly and cleared all the smoke out early, they will be installing a new set of C/R sticks for even more fuel delivery.....

:rockwoot:

Like I said...I have doubts...but I never said it wasn't possible, or even improbable. I just said it would be tough!

I'm sure you'll give us a good test, and a good report Jeff:ft:

I'll be waiting for it! If it works just because of turbine size, I'm especially STOKED about my new housing that's coming for my charger!
Chris

Yes this Huffer will be under my hood- fueled by a Industrial Injection Drag Race Custom Dragon Flow P-pump and custom Industrial Injectors made specifically for this project. We're throwing the NX Nitrous at it also and I'm expecting some darn good numbers- So is Industrial Injection....

I may even get another one of these huffers for my duallie which is under going a P-pump conversion also on a freshly built foundation....

RacinDuallie said:
Yes this Huffer will be under my hood- fueled by a Industrial Injection Drag Race Custom Dragon Flow P-pump and custom Industrial Injectors made specifically for this project. We're throwing the NX Nitrous at it also and I'm expecting some darn good numbers- So is Industrial Injection....

I may even get another one of these huffers for my duallie which is under going a P-pump conversion also on a freshly built foundation....

thats a lot of fuel............

Smokem said:
Why bush down to 2.8", you could run a smaller compressor and turbine?

S372 V-Band Outlet 80/73.4 Turbine Wheel 0.80 A/R
Compressor Wheel Inducer - 72mm
Compressor Wheel Trim - 50
Turbine Wheel Inducer - 80mm
Turbine Wheel Trim - 83/87
Turbine Option - Outlet - V-Band
Turbine Option - Inlet - T4
Turbine Option - A/R - 0.80

Why not? As you know the pulling rules restrict the size- so I would understand the reason for the bushing being needed. You'd still make better numbers with the bushing in place.... And still HAVE an awesome charger.:evil :evil

Here is a T-6 version of the S400 80mm. Look familiar?

Attachments

• 80mm T-6 resized.jpg
    80mm T-6 resized.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 67
  • 80mm T-6 2 resized.jpg
    80mm T-6 2 resized.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 68
How is it venom (spelled correctly) when I call it like I see it. As you can see from picture I just posted the cover is the same. It's an engineering cover that only two companies have access to. If I'm wrong prove me wrong. It's that simple. I've been wrong before so it wont hurt my feelings. You should only feel assualted if I'm right.

I don't understand why you cut up on someone or another company. If it's an Engineering cover start your own thread and brag all you want to about it.

Should II stop buying and selling their product? Cross labeling goes on all the time.

Nathan, your defineatley a knowledgeable guy, but the makeup of this turbo has NOT been done before- sure you can try and guess the recipie- and call your connections, poking around for answers, but I can assure you this is a totally new combination. :rockwoot:

No-one attacked your knowledge here? Why the attack Brady?:what:

It is my firm belief, and honest opinion, :rockwoot: that with the awesome componentry that Brady and Shane and the rest of the Industrial Injection crew provided me, that my rig will be in the low 8's - hi 7's..... There's plenty of pudding to pass around- we'll see what the naysayers say when the time comes......

Thanks Brady for pushing the envelope of diesel innovation further along!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Folks I didnt start this thread with the intent on it becoming a pissing match.....

I did post that Nathan is very knowledgeable and knows quite a bit, So does Brady and Industrial Injection. I am frustrated that this is turning south qwicker that a fox in a henhouse.

My intent was to show a new creation from Industrial Injection and that is all. So can we keep the CompD family atmosphere and keep the personal attacks to PM's. If I was a bit abrasive it came out of frustration on seeing this thread make that turn southbound, my appologies to any who may have gotten offended.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back