Is it the head gasket? Please help diagnose.....

yer new here aint ya:pop:

Absolutely not, I just haven't been on this site nor owned a Cummins diesel since 2009 when I sold my '98 12v sled puller then unfortunately had to sell my '06 3500 Megacab, hence my same username on here since back then. I literally had not been on CompD since probably 2013 so no, not new here and not new to Cummins diesels. Nor did I claim to know everything like you put it

What OG (the other Gary) is trying to say is, we’re ALL “real smart asses” here at CompD….:hehe:

Absolutely not, I just haven't been on this site nor owned a Cummins diesel since 2009 when I sold my '98 12v sled puller then unfortunately had to sell my '06 3500 Megacab, hence my same username on here since back then. I literally had not been on CompD since probably 2013 so no, not new here and not new to Cummins diesels. Nor did I claim to know everything like you put it

oh my..touchy too..yer not one o then thar keybord cowboys are ya:lolly:

Seen too many lives go to shit lately because of alcohol.

You are speaking the truth. It's seems lock downs, invented drama, and ramped up crisis have had a detrimental, but hopefully not permanent effect on the human condition.

You are speaking the truth. It's seems lock downs, invented drama, and ramped up crisis have had a detrimental, but hopefully not permanent effect on the human condition.
This last generation of teens and young adults can't get through without vaping THC these days. Life is just too much.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

This last generation of teens and young adults can't get through without vaping THC these days. Life is just too much.

Well, it is. Just think of the shit we never had to worry about. Like, bathroom choices, dresses or pants, the environment is in crisis, Starbucks lines are long, what color should my hair be today, What's the next great Tik-Tok campaign to jump on. ??????

:redx:

dang..i drink liquor and smoke weed..i vape it too...and work on junk all day then come home and do it....oh yea..cows sundays...lol

Well, it is. Just think of the shit we never had to worry about. Like, bathroom choices, dresses or pants, the environment is in crisis, Starbucks lines are long, what color should my hair be today, What's the next great Tik-Tok campaign to jump on. ??????

:redx:
I had to jump off TikTok because....... Yeah. I just had to stop.

dang..i drink liquor and smoke weed..i vape it too...and work on junk all day then come home and do it....oh yea..cows sundays...lol
I don't consume controlled recreational substances often. I got down in my back a week or so before Halloween to the point I couldn't really walk, was having to hold on to things to move around. Insurance gave me a run around on an MRI, so I decided to get fucked up on edibles and go trick or treating in the biggest richest hood in my town. I'm 6'4" and was 425 at the time, so most people act like I scare them anyway, let alone Halloween. I walked almost 5 miles that night, thousands of people around me, and I was scared to death that I was A: going trip and fall on small children and crush them to death, or B: get separated from my herd and have no idea where I was or how to get home. I even debated if I could speak English should I actually need help to "find my mommy" at one point, and giggling to myself the whole time about how stupid the entire predicament I put myself in really was. Total fear and Loathing in Las Vegas shit. Back was almost normal after all that paranoia though.

I don't plan to take THC again for a looooong time.

I don't consume controlled recreational substances often. I got down in my back a week or so before Halloween to the point I couldn't really walk, was having to hold on to things to move around. Insurance gave me a run around on an MRI, so I decided to get fucked up on edibles and go trick or treating in the biggest richest hood in my town. I'm 6'4" and was 425 at the time, so most people act like I scare them anyway, let alone Halloween. I walked almost 5 miles that night, thousands of people around me, and I was scared to death that I was A: going trip and fall on small children and crush them to death, or B: get separated from my herd and have no idea where I was or how to get home. I even debated if I could speak English should I actually need help to "find my mommy" at one point, and giggling to myself the whole time about how stupid the entire predicament I put myself in really was. Total fear and Loathing in Las Vegas shit. Back was almost normal after all that paranoia though.

I don't plan to take THC again for a looooong time.

bwaahahahhahaa...thats a good story ......some people would enjoy that trip.. they say...take a trip never leave the farm...lol

Back