It's "YOKE" not "YOLK" dammit!

I like the folks who start a thead to bash on some company and can't even type the title correctly. For instance, one that comes to mind was last weeks "they want even call me back!" thread. :bang:

I like the folks who start a thead to bash on some company and can't even type the title correctly. For instance, one that comes to mind was last weeks "they want even call me back!" thread. :bang:

Using "want" in place of "won't" seems to be a regional thing, I've seen a ton of emails over the years from people in the southeastern region of the US with people saying something "want" work. The first time I saw that I had to sit there and reread the email probably 5 or 6 times to figure out what they were talking about. It started all over again when my good friend joined the same department and started getting the emails from our dealers saying the same thing. He leaned over to me after reading the first one and said "what the hell is this?"

If you'll notice most of my posts have "been edited"....the reason is because I always read them after I hit post and then find errors.

for one all this crap about me bein a moron and all this other crap and about how i spell......90% of the time i post this off my cell phone shorter is better still just b.s on how somebody would go through all this trouble tryin to bash somebody instead of tryin to help them out in the first place all you had to do was say look man its yoke not yolk and yea i know where you can get one.. would have been so much easier in my opion but im not you so oh well
if you woulda actually read my post instead of the the title i corrected myself in there when i actualy seen what i did

if you woulda actually read my post instead of the the title i corrected myself in there when i actualy seen what i did

Why don't you quit typing while the quitting is good? All your doing is digging a deeper hole. If you have doubts of what happens to guys like you I suggest that you research "Holmesfarm" or "homofarm" on this forum and take a clue from what you read.

Why don't you quit typing while the quitting is good? All your doing is digging a deeper hole. If you have doubts of what happens to guys like you I suggest that you research "Holmesfarm" or "homofarm" on this forum and take a clue from what you read.
:hehe:

GUYS like me?? for some reason GUYS like me never take CLUES can't you tell??

:hehe:

GUYS like me?? for some reason GUYS like me never take CLUES can't you tell??

As far as needing a college education to spell correctly, you can guess again! I didn't make it past middle school so you're making me look better than average. LOL

There has been a huge influx recently of people that don't know the difference between "in" "an" and "and" and it make it hard to read what they are saying.

Made up example, not an actual quote-

"This weekend at Scheid we had in after party at our hotel, my group drank 3 cases of beer, in a handle of Jack"

If you read it out loud it sounds correct, but its hell to read. I've seen this no less than a dozen times in the past week. I have to read it over and over again to try to figure out what the person is trying to say.

Must have been a big handle to fit everyone in:hehe:

for one all this crap about me bein a moron and all this other crap and about how i spell......90% of the time i post this off my cell phone shorter is better still just b.s on how somebody would go through all this trouble tryin to bash somebody instead of tryin to help them out in the first place all you had to do was say look man its yoke not yolk and yea i know where you can get one.. would have been so much easier in my opion but im not you so oh well

WOW...all this and you still do the same thing.

I post from my phone all the time...guess what, it still looks the same, just takes longer to do;)

Spend more time reading, and less time posting, and you'll figure out how to do things on your own, the right way...

Chris

WOW...all this and you still do the same thing.

I post from my phone all the time...guess what, it still looks the same, just takes longer to do;)

Spend more time reading, and less time posting, and you'll figure out how to do things on your own, the right way...

Chris

sorry i gotta work for a living i don't have time to proof read all my posts before i send them but at least for now i am on my ibook at home now its the coolest thing it actually has spell check running while i am typing.... maybe if i just wait and post on this maybe i won't get bashed on so bad... but wait what fun would that be

sorry i gotta work for a living i don't have time to proof read all my posts before i send them but at least for now i am on my ibook at home now its the coolest thing it actually has spell check running while i am typing.... maybe if i just wait and post on this maybe i won't get bashed on so bad... but wait what fun would that be

I work for a living too...hence the reason I sometimes post from my phone.

But usually, while I'm doing some paperwork or waiting on hold searching for parts I can find time to log on and post or read a bit....or just to ridicule you, it's my new favorite pastime :D

It's getting rather easy though!
Chris

I work for a living too...hence the reason I sometimes post from my phone.

But usually, while I'm doing some paperwork or waiting on hold searching for parts I can find time to log on and post or read a bit....or just to ridicule you, it's my new favorite pastime :D

It's getting rather easy though!
Chris

haha well sorry i gotta get off here its been fun but i got to go work on the truck had some parts come in today so no time to keep running my mouth been fun we'll have to do it again sometime

I'm sure you will...see if you can grab a thesaurus and dictionary for your next lesson...I'd at least like a challenge;)

Chris

Back