It's "YOKE" not "YOLK" dammit!

It would have been a simple question, but we couldn't understand it....then you get all defensive about being ignorant of the correct usage of words and having an excuse for everything.

Guess what, we don't care if you like it or not, you are the one acting like a fool...or a tool....I guess even I confuse words sometimes:D

Good luck....if you go away, so will we;)
Chris

Simple question ya'll couldnt understand it? Are you serious? What is the title of this thread? ITS YOKE NOT YOLK? I think somebody understood what i meant. Oh hey wait lets be a dick and make fun of him instead of help the guy out!

p.s. i WON'T back down:pop:

E-thugs...

Don't mess with me on the internet, or I will beat you up.

haha e thug huh? I like that one.............. na not a e-thug i just dont take crap from computer NERDS if they want to man up say something in person i'll be the first to confront them about it

It would have been a simple question, but we couldn't understand it....then you get all defensive about being ignorant of the correct usage of words and having an excuse for everything.

Guess what, we don't care if you like it or not, you are the one acting like a fool...or a tool....I guess even I confuse words sometimes:D

Good luck....if you go away, so will we;)
Chris

I'm the one acting like a fool? HEY EVERYBODY HE SAID YOLK INSTEAD OF YOKE!!! He must be one of them inbread, redneck, hillbilly, guys that doesn't speak english

Jonesy,

Have you caught on yet that I just started some chit just for the purpose of seeing if you'd bite?

Call it e-fishing.

:lolly:

LOOK HERE you dumbass you DONT ****IN KNOW ME.......... yea i may not be the best at a damn computer but far as im concerned IT DONT MAKE A FLYING **** i aint done a ****ing thing to ya'll expect ask a simple question ya'll want to blow it up like a bunch of high school kids

if you got a damn problem with me my number is on here stop bein a chicken **** i would like to talk to you:hehe:

once again E warrior^

Jonesy,

Have you caught on yet that I just started some chit just for the purpose of seeing if you'd bite?

Call it e-fishing.

:lolly:

haha yea i got your picture just some people like pushing stuff OVER THE EDGE.... over half the post i laughed about no prob but where im from we don't take some quotes lightly

lol that's a good one. Everytime a douche gets offended at my posts they say something about my front bumper. But to answer your question, the guy that owned the truck before me built it. And it's not on there because I'm from Texas, more so because I personally don't feel like having a deer cave in the front of my truck.

lol that's a good one. Everytime a douche gets offended at my posts they say something about my front bumper. But to answer your question, the guy that owned the truck before me built it. And it's not on there because I'm from Texas, more so because I personally don't feel like having a deer cave in the front of my truck.

:stab:DOUCHE haha ya'll crack me up

So because someone who wrote an article for a magazine spelled it wrong too you think it is acceptable?

Some mother's raise the dumbest kids...others open their mouth's and remove all doubt!!

Chris

Darnit...Hey, I said I never claimed to be perfect...but compared to everything else in this thread, I thought I was doing pretty good:D:D:D

I know it's not proper, but it fits...

Chris <---- :eek:wned:

Do the letters "FO" mean anything to ya?? :D

Bonus points if you know the movie I stole it from;)
Chris

Back