Joe Occhipinti in Diesel Power

2Tone12V

Nice article on Joes truck this month. I like seeing these types of articles on some good sled pullers. Nice truck Joe and good luck to ya next year!!:rockwoot:

Uh oh... I see overfueled lurking below. Just a matter of time before Diesel Monster or undercover shows up!! Clear it up for us Joe!!

Ya that was my truck last year they never mentioned my name in the mag though. I was psyched to see the article finally came out, dave and i have been really trying hard to get the truck running right. Maybe this year we will have some surprises for you.

I think I saw the truck for the first time at Scheids? Still didnt have the wrinkles out yet then. Sure did by AirDog NADM Jamboree

I think I saw the truck for the first time at Scheids? Still didnt have the wrinkles out yet then. Sure did by AirDog NADM Jamboree
Yea but then we got some bruises after that again---but its coming along.

You have been rough on that thing Joe. I saw the nice new drop box Haisley brought for ya to the Jamboree. After I saw it I just had to get one. So from now on when you get some cool toys dont show them to me!! I dont have the money for that stuff!!

Oh ya, liked the Diesel RX sticker under the hood to. Meant to get the new AirDog ad over to Dave to show you. Were using a pic of your truck! Figured you would like to hear that as well.

Ya the truck really loved to bite with the boggers on there. Dave had mentioned the airdog ad to me. I cant thank you guys enough i really appreciate all the positive feedback weve been receiving.

did you pull at Tuckahoe Steam and gas last year? (Easton, Maryland) If so that truck ran good then.:ft:

that was 2 years ago when you won and said that it was a waste of time because you thought maryland would have had at least one good running truck. LOL

Back