Joe Occhipinti in Diesel Power

I am the NADM 2008 2.8 Champion :rockwoot: so id say i wasnt at the back...

Oh no!! You cant ditch Mikey. Hes to much of a good time. Hopefully he wasnt one to hit the road was he? I knew nothing about the photo shoot at Scheid. Probably not so funny at all for you.

Well as far as the track went we had a substantial ammount of rain the day before and had to work the track the best we could. It was the last pull of the season around here, and had alot of people wanting to pull.
And when I went over to your truck I talked to some one and I asked if it was there truck, and they said yes it was theirs. If it wasnt you it was one of your buddys, and the way they talked doesnt spread a good name for you.
Everyone knows the crappy weather you delt with leading up to that event.I was told by joe it was not as bad as he thought it would have been.

I am the NADM 2008 2.8 Champion :rockwoot: so id say i wasnt at the back...

You got me on that one---GOOD JOB!

Took a couple of my posts out.I was talkin to much b.s. and this thread is for joe---no breakin each others azz's

So Joe sweet article. What you got in store for next year!! Bigger charger??

Cant say just yet but its a double surprise.

Limited twins or unlimited twins?? Gonna see some cut tires on that mother this year?? That would be sweet. Or maybe some dual rear wheels?? I gotta be close. Or how bout a twin Nippendenso pump with the head machined for john deere injectors on top and still maintaing the 12 valve style on the side?? BINGO!! All that to run the new HX35- 90 psi edition from Holset!!

HMMMM last time i check i might just have a head ready for john deere injectors already on there. So many possibilities i just cant contain myself.

You got your old head and valves. I got a good o-ringed head I would trade ya for and some cash money!! Intake is cut off of it and drilled for a new plenum. What ya say Joe.

Joe just tell them about the billet block----oops did I just type that out loud?

dave dont get them salivating yet man theyll be no surprise left. whats next man you gunna tell them about the matching fiberglass bodies we ordered.

Back