Joe Occhipinti in Diesel Power

dave dont get them salivating yet man theyll be no surprise left. whats next man you gunna tell them about the matching fiberglass bodies we ordered.

Well that must mean your bumping up a class!!! Not legal in SS. Either way im pumped to see the new looks and new trucks this year. Should be a blast!!

Im sure it was one of my jackass crew members. I sincerly apologize if they came off as pricks. I have re staffed since that pull so I doubt you would be getting the same treatment again. Im the one with my hood open at every pull there isnt anything on my truck I need to hide, if you wanna know something then just ask.

Then I apologize for saying it was you. :bang

:homo:mikey is out finally!!!!!!!!!!never know what the overfueled team is up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
HAHA i guess i need to build another street truck since im such a fag. I guess only fags build trucks that the tastykake man can beat?. HMMM I wonder how many times he beat overfueled when it was a 2.8 truck????????????? since we have all this name calling going on we should all ask him how many times I beat the infamous points champ when i had a street truck? HMMMMM

HAHA i guess i need to build another street truck since im such a fag. I guess only fags build trucks that the tastykake man can beat?. HMMM I wonder how many times he beat overfueled when it was a 2.8 truck????????????? since we have all this name calling going on we should all ask him how many times I beat the infamous points champ when i had a street truck? HMMMMM

Now after i just called you and Dave and appoligized for just breaking balls and nothing more, you have to keep it going....

Im not keeping anything going i think now were even so quit derailing my thread

Back