JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

Forgot! Carnage photo.

The secret behind the power. Batmo-wheel!

null_zps85927d24.jpg

Pretty cool dyno run. The size of the injectors was never released? Just curious what's fueling the 1690hp.

That power curve seems to peak fairly early before letting off. Not saying its not impressive by anymeans, don't get me wrong. Any ideas to try and get it to hold on to the power range a little longer ?

The curve falling off is pretty much a function injection rate. If I could get more fuel in faster more power up there.

Pretty cool dyno run. The size of the injectors was never released? Just curious what's fueling the 1690hp.

They are Greg and Andrews work. I just ask for all of it.

The curve falling off is pretty much a function injection rate. If I could get more fuel in faster more power up there.

Makes perfect sense, I didn't really think of it like that. I mean it falling off is up over 4000rpm. And thats a lot of fuel, makes sense not being able to inject it fast enough.

Mind if I link some of the videos of your pulls this year to this? I checked them out earlier today, you know feed the hungry crowd and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they're nothing much. Only sporting the S480 for pulling. That **** is weak! Ran 3.73's and it was too much gear on the heavy sled.

This is just the s480? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0k6IQ5u74"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0k6IQ5u74[/ame]

Sent from my iCrap

is that "3" and color scheme on the sled any bit relative to Dale Earnhardt?

Yeah that's the S480. 3.2" compressor so I suppose it's no slouch. Just nothing like the triples.

LOL good grief I'm going to have to quiz up the sled owner on the #3....never even occurred to me.

I am looking forward to seeing how the budget twins compare this winter. As soon as Torrey has a moment to breathe tiny will be headed your way.

I have read the entire thread and its not in here, so i'll ask. Whats the deal with the headlights coming on right as you start to move in the video?

Haha, Yeah that's defiantly what it looks like. Its cool to say the least.

I have read the entire thread and its not in here, so i'll ask. Whats the deal with the headlights coming on right as you start to move in the video?

I have no freaking idea..... It might be from the factory ecu not actually running the engine. It has daytime running lights and I'm surprised they are not on.

When I seen it in the video figured hey, I like it. Never gave it any more thought.

Actually just got the shop cleaned out enough from harvest and post harvest activity and pulled the truck in. Dual air to water with some great flowing core's is up next. Thinking about building them myself to get some welding practice in. Might tear right down to do a roller cam to get into some more spring pressure. Kicking around throwing another cp3 where the air conditioning pump is to stick with stock 6.7 cp3's as 3 stock pumps at 100psi feed are balls deep right now.

Actually just got the shop cleaned out enough from harvest and post harvest activity and pulled the truck in. Dual air to water with some great flowing core's is up next. Thinking about building them myself to get some welding practice in. Might tear right down to do a roller cam to get into some more spring pressure. Kicking around throwing another cp3 where the air conditioning pump is to stick with stock 6.7 cp3's as 3 stock pumps at 100psi feed are balls deep right now.

For a total of 4 stock 6.7l cp3's? Has anyone ever ran 4 cp3's? Wouldn't it be easier just to replace one or two of the existing with some stroker pumps from shane?

Sounds like an ambitious winter. Four cp3's is getting aggressive but if you need them you need them. Anxious to see dyno out come.

Back