JSP's Triples via GTX4508's/Tial stainless housings.

Sounds like somebody will make dmitri their own little female dog. LOL

I'm running a **** load of pressure and figure the best option for keeping the pumps alive are stock 6.7 pumps. That will likely be last on the list for when its just **** out of fuel.

I can't help but think their are large CR pumps from bosch that can handle the fuel demand from large displacement CR's. I'm sure it's been looked into and weighed heavily already.

I'm running a **** load of pressure and figure the best option for keeping the pumps alive are stock 6.7 pumps. That will likely be last on the list for when its just **** out of fuel.

So you want a little longevity? So you should put some ii pumps on there... LOL LOL LOL Idk why you just need to go 300 ft a dozen times in the summer right? :lolly: Idk if a built pump would last much less than a stock pump as long as it was a quality build. But I'm not an engineer so what do I know LOL .

Your right there are for large displacement over the road trucks that in stock configuration run considerably more pressure in the order of 250 Mpa but they don't like to be turned fast and would need to be under driven and a lot of modification to make work and costly to acquire

So you want a little longevity? So you should put some ii pumps on there... LOL LOL LOL Idk why you just need to go 300 ft a dozen times in the summer right? :lolly: Idk if a built pump would last much less than a stock pump as long as it was a quality build. But I'm not an engineer so what do I know LOL .

Could be different now but back when I was putting this together II's "120" over pumps where crapping out left and right.

Last edited:
Your right there are for large displacement over the road trucks that in stock configuration run considerably more pressure in the order of 250 Mpa but they don't like to be turned fast and would need to be under driven and a lot of modification to make work and costly to acquire

Could be different now but back when I was putting this together II's "120" over pumps where crapping out left and right.

I was joking about ii and being ii was probably the reason their pumps are failing. (Poor quality rebuild) I've been running a motorsports diesel stroker without any issue of any kind along with a lot of other people. I haven't seen any higher quality stroker cp3's than Shane's.

I'd like to know if you'd start having injector failures at 250 Mpa.

Pretty sure you know the right guy to talk to about some 10mm pumps that won't have any issues.

I'd like to know if you'd start having injector failures at 250 Mpa.

250's been no problem its that 270+ has me wondering. Running a DRV really lets me cap the pressure spike on throttle lift.

Pretty sure you know the right guy to talk to about some 10mm pumps that won't have any issues.

For sure. He's of the same opinion however on what pump will live at the pressure's I'm talking about.

250's been no problem its that 270+ has me wondering. Running a DRV really lets me cap the pressure spike on throttle lift.

For sure. He's of the same opinion however on what pump will live at the pressure's I'm talking about.
That's why I didn't question the motive to strap a fourth one on there. I knew you had informed yourself of all options.

Have you ever looked at the pumps they use for water jet cutting?

Can you explain a little about your fuel system? What all is stock type parts and what is exotic

I am now! First thing that comes to mind is controlling the output though.

Can you explain a little about your fuel system? What all is stock type parts and what is exotic

Very little exotic about it. Stock 6.7 pumps, no modded rail crap, factory 6.7 rail and a 5.9 rail. Two pumps go to the 6.7 rail in the factory location. On pump to the 5.9 rail that was machined to accept a DRV. This valve is a current adjustable relief. Zero current dumps all pressure and also acts as a safety on an instant shutdown. It is tied to a open loop table that dumps pressure on throttle release as well faster than the control loop can. Effectively this lets you ride the razor edge of the highest pressure before hard parts shat themselves.
Between the rails is a short crossover line.
Mechanical lift pressure is boost referenced and regulated to 100lbs+ to get the most out of the stock pumps from 3500rpm+.

A lot of stock stuff in an original configuration that makes a little power.

I wonder how much power it takes to run the most efficient ones.... for some reason I think the one I used to babysit was 50,000 psi but that was 8 years ago now

The water jet pumps put out plenty of pressure, but the volume is low. I don't know how large they make them, but I figured I'd throw it out there. Jet Edge sells a unit that puts out 7.2gpm @2500 bar. Takes 280hp motor.

Last edited:
Your pumps aren't modded at all? Have you looked into the Exergy sportsman or Fleece cp3k? Something modded to full fuel above 3000rpm but still not a stroker.

Back