July 18 Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

although my chit broke .... my wife and I had a great time in PA !! I'd also like to give a HUGE thanks to the guys with NADM for ever thing :Cheer: Gene, for your part... you did a hell of a job !

Thanks to A&A Keystone for helping make it all happen, and a big thanks to DTech for backing the drag racing. :Cheer: as well as all the other sponsors

Just wanted to say great event, I met alot of great people. Even though we couldnt get in to camp at the track friday night i still had a great time camping outside the fence in the neighbors field and look forward to attending this event agian next year.

Great meeting all you guys that were sleeping at the gate(Bret,Will, and oldblue crew) and had a great laugh at a few locals that decided to have a few drinks with us outside the gates while we were camping all i can say is WOW!

Great job NADM and crew had a great time and will be back next year, really like the format between the racing and the pulling, for the most time there was always something going on to keep your attention.

The 1 complaint is i like to get up close to see the track conditions and watch a few trucks run to get a feel for the track kinda hard when your far away and from the pits you couldnt see the starting line, but that is a minor complaint for a first time event, great job and i look forward to making it to Indy:rockwoot:

Awesome Event!!!!

My hat goes off to my good friends David, Gene, Ron, and crew for a fantastic job and well run event!!

It was great seeing old friends! Earl, Philip and Robert (Team Green), Smitty (Thanks for passing Hey on to Jimmy!), Jeff (Stingpuller), Jess and Buck Spruill, Jim Layton, Steve Bohatch and his wife, Ty and his wife, Brian Jelich, Brett and Will (TNT), and the many others that I've met in the past!!!

It was equally fantastic meeting all the new people I now get to to call friends!! Brian Buchanan and the rest of the Bucks crew, Matt (Camomax), and all the others that stopped by to say Hi!!!

It was also non stop laughter with my Hotel mates Ted, Jeff, Rob and Wayne!! LOL

I almost forgot.........................................

And no parts hanging out of the truck and I took home a check!!!!:what::hehe:

had a great time, NADM put on a well run event, Numidia is a beautiful track to race/pull at (although I did not compete), can't comment on the concessions but can understand the need for other vendors specially if it's going to be puller pits on one side and race pits on the other....I had some issues with my truck and want to thank Leonard, Travis, TJ, Scott and a big shout out to Charlie @ Pure Flow for showing what real customer service is about. I tracked him down as he was literally driving away heading home with the wife, told him that my AD 150 died and he said "I'll follow you to your truck." He helped further diagnose the issue and handed me a new AD150 with filters and all without hesitation. Without Charlie and his awesome customer service I would still be sitting at the track instead at home. Thank you again Charlie. I am an Air Dog fan for life.

i had a grate time i only spectated,it was nice how they would pull some trucks then go back to drags u never got bored. i will be back next year good event.

That "feel" you mention,is busted parts slicing through your thick skull, you ninny.:hehe:

Hmmm...hasn't happened yet, I guess I must be able to take care of myself now, dad!

YOU stand right there. Maybe your skull is so thick, nothing goes through it? :D

I have the official shirt, it stops parts. No, I mean standing on the pit side of the track down in the hole, it was 6 feet down to where people would stand.

Also, that was the Monster arena.

I'd like to see portable stands and barriers on that side next year.

had a great time, NADM put on a well run event, Numidia is a beautiful track to race/pull at (although I did not compete), can't comment on the concessions but can understand the need for other vendors specially if it's going to be puller pits on one side and race pits on the other....I had some issues with my truck and want to thank Leonard, Travis, TJ, Scott and a big shout out to Charlie @ Pure Flow for showing what real customer service is about. I tracked him down as he was literally driving away heading home with the wife, told him that my AD 150 died and he said "I'll follow you to your truck." He helped further diagnose the issue and handed me a new AD150 with filters and all without hesitation. Without Charlie and his awesome customer service I would still be sitting at the track instead at home. Thank you again Charlie. I am an Air Dog fan for life.

I have met Charlie before and always felt that he would be a great guy. When I saw him driving the rig behind you I was honestly very suprised. He is a very stand-up guy, and not knowing you from Adam he said here you go, made sure the new one fixed the problem and then went on his way. That is customer service if you ask me.

NADM put on a wonderful event, I was a little concerned when we arrived but it turned out spectactlar. I'm hopeing that the event continues to be held there, plenty of room to grow that is for sure. Being close to home helps out also.

Damn, sound like it was an awesome time. Sorry I could not make it. I will put this on the calendar for next year.

I'd like to see portable stands and barriers on that side next year.

Amen to that. Having that building on the pit side at the starting line is a pain. Have them move it. :hehe:

What was your opinion of the soil and track conditions?

Did they dig up native soil or was that material all hauled in?

So how about the 05 6 speed QC short towin' hoes with 20's running 13.60's that won E.T. brackets???

Thats my good friend Pat Trichalo's Truck he is a hand-shakin' mofo!!

i think it was all hauled in. I think they need to haul in more so we dont have to pull up hill. I mean it wasent bad but it was still up hill.

So how about the 05 6 speed QC short towin' hoes with 20's running 13.60's that won E.T. brackets???

Thats my good friend Pat Trichalo's Truck he is a hand-shakin' mofo!!

The black one? If so he was rippin some serious gears, never saw what it ran but he was comin by the 1/8 chitin and gittin.

^^^ Are you refering to the black third gen? If you are that guy can shift some gears. The first time I saw him run I had to ask someone else if they heard him shift. Holy cow can he shift fast, and is that truck quick. Here are some pictures I got of the monster truck, video's will be coming after some work on them later.

P7180012.jpg

P7180016.jpg

P7180021.jpg

P7180026.jpg

P7180027.jpg

P7180030.jpg

Wow - what an awesome event! All the people I met were great (Big thanks to the folks at Buck Communications!!)

Had a great time, and was able to drive it home - Yea!!

See yall next year for sure!

Great event and well organized!!!!!! Oh, and thanks to whoever set me up at the restaurant, I owe ya one :kick:

Wow - what an awesome event! All the people I met were great (Big thanks to the folks at Buck Communications!!)

Had a great time, and was able to drive it home - Yea!!

See yall next year for sure!

Good meeting you Tom. Glad you enjoyed your first NADM event!

The black one? If so he was rippin some serious gears, never saw what it ran but he was comin by the 1/8 chitin and gittin.

yup.. the black one.. i don't get why the truck runs so good. it has hardly anything done to it...

Back