July 3rd Lebonan Tn. Pull

wideopen

Slum Lord
The Firecracker 300 Southern Diesel and Gas Truck Pull-off will be held on Friday, July 3, 2009. Spectator gates open at 5:00. The grounds will be open at 11:00 a.m. for pullers. Pulling will begin at 7:00 p.m. This event at the James E. Ward Agricultural Center at the Wilson County Fairgrounds. The
address of the Ag Center is 945 East Baddour Parkway, Lebanon, Tennessee 37087.

This pull will only be 20 trucks per class. I will have the website info up soon for this pull. Pull applications to pull, class rules and all other info will be listed there.

There will also be a Concert before and during the pull. Band name will be coming soon!

This pull will be put on by Elite Super Pullers Association

CLASS 1st Place 2nd Place 3rd Place
Street Stock Gas: $200 $100 $50
2.6: $200 $100 $50
2.8 :$400 $150 $75
3.0: $750 $300 $150

Hey Phil, Looks like Nail-iT may be ready sometime in July or August. Are you going to be in charge of the Springfield Tn. pull this year ?

I haven't been contacted about it yet. But I will be in charge of this pull, I'm real excited about this pull for us mid south people! PM me your number when you get chance .

phil, are we gonna make it to the concert in time??!! :ylsuper: lol, keep in touch with me!

Barry,

Looking forward to seeing Nail-It on the track and blowing smoke again.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony, Its been tough. I'm having a hard time with patients right now !!!!

Thanks Anthony, Its been tough. I'm having a hard time with patients right now !!!!
]

I'm sure you are. The truck has been down a while now. It was strong before and I'm sure it will give the Dodges a run for the money.

I haven't been contacted about it yet. But I will be in charge of this pull, I'm real excited about this pull for us mid south people! PM me your number when you get chance .

Hey Phil the guy who organized this thing called me the other day....seems he heard I was into pulling from some of my friends and they passed my number along and he was wanting to see what I thought of it all and see if I could help bring trucks in.

I will put it up on KYDTR and see if I can draw some of the KOTTPA boys....but them as well as myself aren't gonna like the 1" travel rule.:bang

Just leaves more opertunity for bouncing and breakage, but I'll be there none the less. Just be ready to readjust your eyes when you see which hitch I have to use!:hehe:

Are you revering to the 2.8 or 2.6? I was wondering what kind of greif I'd catch for that one.

Well I'll put it to ya like this Phil and this is a direct quote from "kino Fab" I'd rather pull @ 25" and solid blocked than 26" with and inch of travel ;)

LOL I took a look at the rules and decided for competition sake to give 2.6 and 2.8 solid rear ends.

Your welcome. LOL

Wideopen, where is it we are suppose to sign up at? Did I miss it?

I just got the link to the website..

Go here 300 and send them a e-mail for an application. Get it filled out and sent in ASAP. we only have 20 spots per class.

LOL I took a look at the rules and decided for competition sake to give 2.6 and 2.8 solid rear ends.

Your welcome. LOL

:rockwoot::thankyou2: Phil!

Gotta send an email off for my application since that's only 20 minutes from home for me!LOL

I doubt I'll make this one. Monticello, Ky usually has thier pull on the friday before the 4th with $400+ to win, so.....

Back