July 3rd Lebonan Tn. Pull

hmmmm so a 2wd guy could pull? I still have the stock turbo so that would be WS, I doubt I could get another turbo hung in time ...

The pull has gotten a BUNCH of airtime on the Lebanon radio station the past week. The word seems to be getting out. Any updates on pullers?

The pull has gotten a BUNCH of airtime on the Lebanon radio station the past week. The word seems to be getting out. Any updates on pullers?

I'll be there....why don't you bring that 97 out and come play pherd boy!:poke::charger::hehe:

I'll be there....why don't you bring that 97 out and come play pherd boy!:poke::charger::hehe:

I wouldnt wanna break hearts in the 2.6 class :hehe:
Two real reasons though, it's waiting on me and Patrick to pull the torque converter out of it and send back to BTS. and I'd have to add like eleventy billion pounds lol.

Whats the best way to the fairgrounds from I40 And whats the exit #, I guess you can tell i don't know how to get there,

Whats the best way to the fairgrounds from I40 And whats the exit #, I guess you can tell i don't know how to get there,

Ever been to Cedar City's shop? The road right beside it with the chain link gate....that's the pullers entrance! ;)

If you haven't then take exit 238 or 239(there's only one just can't think of #) Watertown/Lebanon loop around under I40 and it will take you directly to the fair grounds. Go past the main entrance on your right to the red light at Tennessee Blvd. Take a right and its probably less than 1/4 mi on the right right before Cedar City's shop.

call Phil, he can get you there quick!

i think thats the way we are going!

Last edited:
We'll take 1o9. not too quick for Barry. Marks directions seem to be spot on.

Thanks Mark, And Joe. I remember How to get to Meachum's. I thought it would be complicated, sounds easy enough. What time are ya'll planning on getting there ?

I'm going to pick up a parts t-case tomorrow evening. I should be ready to go come Friday considering I have the whole day off!

Wish i did going to b pushing it , phil is the 2.6 2nd hook ?

Wish i did going to b pushing it , phil is the 2.6 2nd hook ?

Yeah will be nice to have Friday off....might need part of the day to get it back together! :hehe:

We'll be there though!

Yeah Philly what's the line up?!?!:woohoo:

bump

The Professor should have the line up here soon!

Sorry guys,
Pull order:
Gas trucks
2.6 class
2.8 class

I'll call you later this week Rods.

Back