July 3rd Lebonan Tn. Pull

We have made this an open pull, meaning if you show and can pass tech you can pull!

Phill

Hey it jordan pulled with ya at benton ky in white 03 cr me and a buddy maybe showing up in it probably be right at 7 is this going to be a problem. We looking at 3hr drive frome home. If can let me know in case we need to leave work early.

It is just 2hours from knoxville, maybe I will be able to attend.

well if we get there right at 7 are we gna be ok to pull. like to know before make the trip

well if we get there right at 7 are we gna be ok to pull. like to know before make the trip

Is there a specific rule in laster's link that you have a potential question about that may be a factor with you passing the 2.6 class?

Hey Jordan; I don't see a problem with it myself. Gas trucks will pull @7 so I'd say there's a definite good chance. I'll let Phil make the final call though

Hey Jordan; I don't see a problem with it myself. Gas trucks will pull @7 so I'd say there's a definite good chance. I'll let Phil make the final call though

i agree, i talk to phil yesterday, and i believe he is already gone to Indiana, so it MIGHT be tomorrow night before he is on, but he might get on here on his phone .....

i recall him saying something that were gonna start tech at 5

Truck will pass tech dont want to push time factor on getting in tech then not be able too pull

Barry and "NAil iT" are ready. Do you think we can pass tech like this??? :hehe::hehe::poke:
100_0817.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Jordon, 7:00 will be fine, but if you can be there before 7:00 If you show up later than that I don't this there will be a problem with you pulling, but I may have to put you as one of the last to pull.

Back