July 3rd Lebonan Tn. Pull

Thanks to all of the pullers and crowd that showed up to pull! It was fun!

It's no video but this is what I snapped with the camera phone-

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 28
you got a picture of my hitch. it's from pullingproducts.com guy up in PA is making them about 149.99 plus shipping mine was 180 when we settled up

Had a good time first time to watch an elite event lookin foward to the next one

you got a picture of my hitch. it's from pullingproducts.com guy up in PA is making them about 149.99 plus shipping mine was 180 when we settled up

It was a good lookin' piece man, nice price too. Good to meet you.

It was good to meet everyone that came thru the tech line. The entire day was awesome. Thanks to all that made it happen.

Killing time at Cedar City was an unexpected surprise. That truck is wicked!

It was good to meet everyone that came thru the tech line. The entire day was awesome. Thanks to all that made it happen.

Killing time at Cedar City was an unexpected surprise. That truck is wicked!

very true, it was a hell of a surprise!!!

i really like the new pulling series! great people to work with! and phil did a awesome job up there in the both!! :clap: chris did a wonderful job on the the little tractor, he was dead-set on driving that thing when we first go there!
and me and shep did our best on the techin'! hope to work with the ESPA again!!(maybe next time ill get time to meet the ESPA girls) and it was great meeting yall that showed up!!

:Cheer:

maybe next time ill get time to meet the ESPA girls

If ESPA has any trouble finding more lovely ladies, I suggest checking out Portland gas stations around midnight!!!:hehe:LOL:hehe:

If ESPA has any trouble finding more lovely ladies, I suggest checking out Portland gas stations around midnight!!!:hehe:LOL:hehe:

hahahaha!!!! the drunk girls trippin and fallin around the gas station!! that was priceless!! OH, and what about that girl that worked at burger king she could be one?? :hehe::hehe:

the drunk guy that was walking the streets talking to his self could help phil announce next time! :hehe:

I just wanted to say that this was for sure a good event. I enjoyed catching up with everyone. By the end of the night though I had a headache from that band. The band is a good idea but for sure switch it up. Maybe some Kill switch engage,three days grace or mudvayne??? lol. Anyway the highlight of my night was catching up with meacham who I haven't spoken with since TS 2008 and seeing all the changes he has made to his truck. Time for a bruno/lenco tranny instead :rockwoot: We learned on barrys truck we still have ALOT of bugs to work out and need to get the turbo situation worked out. The old 2.48 turbo just isn't going to cut it. So maybe over the next few months we can have a better showing.

It was great, Everything went along smooth, and organized. This will be a top notch pulling series. Phil was on top of things,had a very good time. It was great to see everyone. Visiting with Meachum was Awesome. I think Mark was right, I had way to much TIRE !!!!

I think Mark was right, I had way to much TIRE !!!!

You did dig the biggest holes and the ruts leading to them :rockwoot: That was the highlight of my night having such a good view of that pull.

yea, you had the best seat in the house. the tires had so much bite, i never got my RPM's up where i needed them. I'm going to Clarksville this week to have about 1/2 the tread pealed off, we'll see if that fixes the problem.

Lebanon pictures...

Here's a link to the pictures from Lebanon...
http://www.pbase.com/espa/lebanon

114603261.FbBMHdeY.Lebanon069.JPG

114603381.G9e9p0kh.jpg

thanks for the comment on the hitch. i had an awesome time. i cant wait to do it again. i'll just learn as i go and any tips from veterans would be helpful too. go to youtube and type in "lebanon tn 2.6" it should pull up the video. awesome video by the way. laster appreciate the help and everyone there who was teching for my first time i was really impressed with how things went but then again i can only base my judgement of this one. hope theres more in the future.

Videos are on page 5. Barry, looks like who ever took your avatar pic had a better seat than I did !

Back