July 3rd Lebonan Tn. Pull

awesome! and thanks! but know pictures of the us tech guys :(

im sure there will be more chances!!

Yea, I was sure as many times as I was in that photographers way I'd have gotten in there. Guess that's what they call editing. :doh:

I had a great time at the pull as well, from a spectator point of view. thought things went pretty smooth. Band was out of control, but sounds like they wont be back. Even enjoyed watching em "drop chains" Thanks for putting this pull on. BTW-- probably the most entertaining thing was one of the announcers lack of knowledge of what he was really talking about!

Over all great time!! Thanks again!

I had a great time at the pull as well, from a spectator point of view. thought things went pretty smooth. Band was out of control, but sounds like they wont be back. Even enjoyed watching em "drop chains" Thanks for putting this pull on. BTW-- probably the most entertaining thing was one of the announcers lack of knowledge of what he was really talking about!

and which announcer would you be talking about?!?!???

yea, you had the best seat in the house. the tires had so much bite, i never got my RPM's up where i needed them. I'm going to Clarksville this week to have about 1/2 the tread pealed off, we'll see if that fixes the problem.

Who's doing your tire work?

Great Pull

Just wanna Give a thanks to phil and espa for having a great pull really enjoyed it couldnt believe my truck ran that well!!! Hope yall have more pulls i think this thing will really grow great bunch of people and try to keep them close so all us ky/northern tn boys can make it also thanks to everyone who took the pics and rods for the vids!!!!!!!

Who's doing your tire work?

Kennedy Bro. on Dover rd They have a trueing mech. I think they can take any amount of tread off i want. I could do a few burn outs, but this way i wont break anything. I already know what that cost !!!!

and which announcer would you be talking about?!?!???

I'm guessing the one out walking around on the track trying to be funny with the mother-in-law/dog "jokes". His comments about the Meacham truck were halairous. "That truck can run the 1/4 mile in under 10 seconds-what would that top speed be, 119-120. Man that would beat a lot of Mustangs on the road". :blahblah1::blahblah1:

LOL I threw the Mustang comment in. LOL

I'm glad everyone had a great time , we arehoping we can get a point series up and going for the TN. Southern KY. Area.

I'm guessing the one out walking around on the track trying to be funny with the mother-in-law/dog "jokes". His comments about the Meacham truck were halairous. "That truck can run the 1/4 mile in under 10 seconds-what would that top speed be, 119-120. Man that would beat a lot of Mustangs on the road". :blahblah1::blahblah1:

Thats exactly what I was talking about!! Got to give the guy credit, though he let em do what ever it took to put on a good show!:rockwoot:

hey Nail-It where were you headed on trenton earlier today if you dont mind me asking. white dodge with pullingproducts on the back window. names erik by the way.

I think his name is Fordy on here. I think he also owns or runs this whole gig. LOL

hey Nail-It where were you headed on trenton earlier today if you dont mind me asking. white dodge with pullingproducts on the back window. names erik by the way.
Just running to Lowes. I brought my truck to work with me today,had to run by Kennedy Bro. on Dover rd. to get the tires trimmed down a little. The MT Claws were to much. i had them taken down to about 1/2 tread, then i was stuck taking the truck with me everywhere else i had to go. It got a lot of looks.

Just running to Lowes. I brought my truck to work with me today,had to run by Kennedy Bro. on Dover rd. to get the tires trimmed down a little. The MT Claws were to much. i had them taken down to about 1/2 tread, then i was stuck taking the truck with me everywhere else i had to go. It got a lot of looks.

haha i bet you did!!

i bet your truck did. I trying to track down a programmer so that i can beef up my power levels. i'm anxious to do another pull, theres one this thursday at the jeff. cnty fair, then one on the 18th by the ken/ten pullers in brownsville, tn so i'm gonna try and make them both thursday might be spectating and brownsville i'll pull forseeing no problems at work but hey its good meetin new people especially in a hobby we all agree on. guys at work dont understand but hey they drive expensive cars.

Just got to a computer from this past weekend....aww man my mexican(inside joke, crew cheif actually) is gonna kill me when he see's this. His SN is cheddar bob on here!:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
114603510.Uhtxydpn.jpg

Fordy....Phil we had a great time...would love to see a points series a little closer to home if that's gonna be a reality you can count me in. I currently run with KOTTPA, but its hard to make it to there Mon/Tues/Wed pulls because of my work schedule.

Phil......you chickened out!:kick::hehe:

Jeff...let me know when the next ESPA Diesel pull is and I will try my best to make it!:rockwoot:
114603375.8ea7Yxwv.jpg

Any thought for the next pull to have maybe a 2.6, 2.8, and an outlaw class? Several twin turbo diesels runnin around in tennessee.... Any details on the Knoxville Pull yet?

Any thought for the next pull to have maybe a 2.6, 2.8, and an outlaw class? Several twin turbo diesels runnin around in tennessee.... Any details on the Knoxville Pull yet?

yea, and some twined trucks here also, ive asked phil about that, and he might can work something out where they can pull...........they may have to do a "exhibition" pull or run outlaw, but i "dont know" im just a tech guy...:aiwebs_015:

nothing yet. We'll post it as soon as we know something.

x2....when we know you will know!!! phil may know more about that though :Cheer:

It's looking like unofficially aug 14th in Cookville TN. More details when I have them.

Back