28 (Medium).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 30 (Medium).jpg
    30 (Medium).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 31 (Medium).jpg
    31 (Medium).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 111
I drilled and tapped the suspension block, and welded a heims joint to the u-bolt bracket on the bottom of the axle...the made a plate that bolted to where the skid plate goes and somewhere else...its been too long, i will try to get pics soon

As promised...

Picture1484.jpg

Picture1485.jpg

Picture1486.jpg

Picture1488.jpg

HOward.......with the train horns. Did you fab those up they look real nice!

Imagine if one of your bars broke and jammed into the ground, what would happen.... I think that little chain is a good idea.

The mounting on the bars on my truck is slightly different in how they mount to the frame...mine bolt to the frame using angle iron

Hey guys iam running a lifted 3 gen and looking to build some track bars. Its a quad cab short bet with a 6 in lift and 37s. My question is how long do they need to be?

Hey guys iam running a lifted 3 gen and looking to build some track bars. Its a quad cab short bet with a 6 in lift and 37s. My question is how long do they need to be?

They need to reach to at least where the frame is boxed. Dual triangulated bars is ideal. More traction, less bind.

The third gens have a fully boxed frame. I made mine short so that it would still fit on the lift without having to remove them. The best place to put them is around the back of the cab front of the bed area.

I would make them as long as you can for pulling, I put mine right at the body mount under the front doors.

Back