Let's see your weight brackets.......again.

How much weight are you dually guys hanging? And is it hung more on the drivers side of the rack?

Take your tail gate off 50lbs, spare tire out 73 lbs, back seat out about 100 lbs, run less than 1/4 tank of fuel. If you weigh around 200 lbs yourself then maybe you'll hang 300-350 lbs.

My new weight bar for 2012. Just made last night still havent painted it.
photo-35-2.jpg

Thanks I built a bowtie for a prostock truck and the ram just was to easy so I tryed the cummins logo. Trust me it was a *****! It's all 11g steel it was 270 lbs empty leaves room for 500lbs more

Has anyone built a bracket for a 2nd gen dodge that mounted a flate plate and bolted it with 1/2 bolts through the bottom of the radiator support bracket underneath. The bracket is welded between the frame rails and seems to be pretty strong. It would be easy to just get the recivers and weld them to the plate underneath then. any thoughts?

I know I've asked before, looking rollers for bottom of a weightbox, but I would like them to be rubber coated rollers to NOT tear up my aluminum trailer tailgate, any ideas? Most I see are fabricated out of pipe. Didn't know if any knew of press rollers that would fit the bill.

I made one for a friend out of a material that would work great for that its a roller off of a milling machine they use to mill up asphalt. if you know any one that is a operator and could get one that is used for you it would be real easy because they replace those rollers all the time. i have a aluminum trailer also it don't even scuff it. there like a pressed fabric of some sort.

@ commonly railed, I just saw your truck in the September issue of Diesel World. The weight box looks awesome in action! I think I might use your idea for an IH logo on my box. Thanks for the idea

Jacob thanks again my truck is broke right now and looks to be out for the season. my nv5600 keeps failing me.. but i dont get that mag is there a way i could see that pic of my truck? I wonder where they took the pic ts maybe

Back